Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your last meal
Your last meal
Imagine, if you will, that you have committed a crime and been sentenced to death. We've all committed something that would get you the death penalty under old testament laws...

Tomorrow is the day of your execution and you can have ANYTHING for your last meal.

What would it be?

As a bonus, you can also choose the means of your own execution, but it has to occur on the day it is scheduled (no delays, dying of old age, etc.).

And...

GO!
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Your last meal
Caniglia's Venice Inn steak

and yes, you will need a time machine to pull this off

And a lobster roll (make it a surf and turf)

deviled eggs

corn on the cob

Hagen Daz Cherry Garcia and crème brule (yeppers, last meal I get 2 deserts)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Ham and cheese.  Fuck this kosher shit.
Depends on what i'm in a mood for that day. But it has to be cooked by me.  Big Grin
Meal, roasted human flesh (not my own). Might as well get them to commit a crime also. But no brains, I fear Kuru. 

Method, large cal. bullet to the brain. Wham, Bam, Thank You Mam!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
ANYTHING for my last meal . . .

Just occurs to me the significance of that. Yes, I'd like to eat out Deweys manhole when he was, oh, let me see, how old was he the last time I did that . . .

Oh, piss on it, the math is giving me a headache. Make him 30 and I'll be happy.

That's the main course,

desert would be what ever the divine Chris K (was Antinous as hot?) might spooj in my mouth. Or even better, he can spooj in Dewey, first . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

. . . even hotter if I'm being executed for being a homo . . .

Tacos de adobada.
Flan.
Ho-lee-chit Cobra IPA.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Depends what I am craving that day. I'm actually wrapping up dinner as we speak: fried fish filets and brown rice with tartar sauce, sri racha and soy sauce. 

Filling. I could see doing this again on execution day. But folllow it up with some Skor or Heath bars (maybe 20) and some Mounds.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Lewd answer: Mila Kunis or Emma Stone... or both Devil

Real answer: I'm a pretty simple guy. Something with bacon, good pepperoni pizza, mozzarella sticks (I love those stupid things for some reason), and something chocolate.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Foxaèr 5437 476355 April 23, 2024 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 562 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1685 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2177 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1724 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1914 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 984459 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Did anyone else attend HumanLight zoom meeting last night? Apollo 8 1103 December 25, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  Last movie you didn't watch Fake Messiah 43 2801 November 16, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Will AF last forever? Jehanne 68 5816 May 22, 2019 at 5:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4