Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess What? The WLB Caught Lying Again
Guess What? The WLB Caught Lying Again
And this time ratted out by one of those business pals of his!

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/he-has-a...n-meeting/

Quote:http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/he-has-a...n-meeting/

Quote:Donald Trump made up a story about an upscale Manhattan restaurant in a meeting about his administration’s Afghanistan policy, Page Six reports.
During a meeting with his national security team in July, the president reportedly compared the longest war in U.S. history with a botched retelling of renovations of the NYC speakeasy “Club 21.”
Speaking to his national security advisers, Trump reportedly explained Club 21 wasted a lot of money in the ’80’s when it “hired an expensive consultant to craft a plan for a renovation.”
“After a year, Trump said, the consultant’s only suggestion was that the restaurant needed a bigger kitchen,” NBC reported.

Quote:As it turns out, “21” did not close for a year. It shuttered for less than two months in 1987, and required no outside consulting. “There was no consultant,” Cogan told Page Six. “We had [architectural firm] Skidmore, Owings & Merrill.”
“I signed all the checks,” Cogan continued. “We didn’t make any mistakes. The kitchens were 60 years old. We put in all new equipment and duct work.”
“I’m proud of the job I did at ’21,’” Aretsky said. “I got a great kick out of reading about Trump’s comparison of our renovation to the war in Afghanistan, but everything he said is wrong.”

Psychotic lying fucktard!
RE: Guess What? The WLB Caught Lying Again
Meh.

This kind of inane shit is what allows his rabid supporters to point at it and talk about deep state bullshit and witch hunts.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Fuck them.  Anyone who is a Drumpfuck needs to be ignored...or locked away.
That sort of makes you no better than them.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I'll settle for being different from them..... and not voting for a racist fucktard.
(August 8, 2017 at 12:48 am)Minimalist Wrote: I'll settle for being different from them..... and not voting for a racist fucktard.

I'll settle for not jailing people who vote differently than I do. It's kinda what democracies do.

It truly doesn't trouble all that much when an elected official lies - I've come to expect it.  But Trump seems to have a real problem in this area - he isn't lying about legislation he wants to get passed, or to cover up a sex scandal, or to win an election.  He seems to consistently lie about inconsequential things - a call from the Boy Scouts, or the renovations at a nightclub.

If you're going to lie, there should at least be a legitimate purpose at the end of it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Who cares. Meanwhile, the UN Security Council voted unanimously, which includes Russia and China, to impose even more harsh sanctions against North Korea for it's testing and pursuing of intercontinental ballistic missiles that could soon have the capability of hitting targets in the U.S. mainland.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(August 8, 2017 at 4:50 am)A Theist Wrote: Who cares. Meanwhile, the UN Security Council voted unanimously, which includes Russia and China, to impose even more harsh sanctions against North Korea for it's testing and pursuing of intercontinental ballistic missiles that could soon have the capability of hitting targets in the U.S. mainland.

My friend has just redone his garden, it looks really nice now.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 8, 2017 at 4:50 am)A Theist Wrote: Who cares. Meanwhile, the UN Security Council voted unanimously, which includes Russia and China, to impose even more harsh sanctions against North Korea for it's testing and pursuing of intercontinental ballistic missiles that could soon have the capability of hitting targets in the U.S. mainland.

At least half the country cares that he's a pathological liar.  He can't even come up with a legitimate anecdote when trying to make some sort of vague point.

(August 7, 2017 at 11:57 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Meh.

This kind of inane shit is what allows his rabid supporters to point at it and talk about deep state bullshit and witch hunts.

If there is a deep state, he created it by alienating and pissing off everyone around him.  This idea that its Barack sitting in some secret underground government sponsored command center and pulling the strings to undermine trump is laughable.  Trump undermines himself just fine with no outside help needed.

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Head of WHO plays the "Race Card." Can you guess if he's black looking? Duty 9 713 April 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Guess which party onlinebiker 20 1561 August 17, 2021 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  CBS and CNN caught faking evening news. Drich 42 3298 October 26, 2019 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Alaska men caught on video Foxaèr 18 624 April 17, 2019 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Potus's Follower caught in killing spree plot Brian37 11 1953 February 21, 2019 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Lying about size again. Brian37 9 834 February 15, 2019 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 1698 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 456 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  THE WLB Will Appoint This Moron To Run The CDC Minimalist 1 422 November 5, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The Lying Sack of Shit Keeps Lying Minimalist 16 1220 October 28, 2018 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Minimalist