Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS and CNN caught faking evening news.
CBS and CNN caught faking evening news.
Really it's two different stories one CNN head guy has been recorded in pushing an agenda even to the expense of other real stories the president of CNN Jeff 'sucker' was recorded in a meeting telling all the story writers and broad casters to focus on impeachment and make every story lead or end with impeachment. 

Doesn't having an agenda in reporting the news means you are no longer an objective news source? Doesn't an agenda necessitate the creation of the news, or at the very least sensationalizing a story that would other wise have no value? IE Doesn't this mean cnn has been caught creating propaganda for the left wing/state?
https://video.foxnews.com/v/609476432700...show-clips

Then separately CBS was caught showing practice bombing footage from a 2008 or 09 facility in Tenn. and reporting this "may have been footage of Turkish forces bombing the Kurds.'
https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/abc-worl...ia/417599/

My question is to all of you who single source your news and only get it from the main stream media..

What do you tell yourself to excuse these guys every time they get caught make crap up? How can you just assume everything you hear is true? how do you know when you are being fed propaganda against the president against your constitutional rights and even the state of affairs outside this country? How can you discount contrary news sources that simply cast a shadow on things you do not like to hear?

honestly I think it is the news who is trying to destroy this country. look at the riots and the racial tension.. Until trump came around all the would report is white on black violence and this country and black people boiled over into the streets but did not trigger a war. then what did the news do? they rallies all of the disenfranchised bleeding heart white people to try and over turn a duly elected president. 

This is all going far beyond fake news.
RE: CBS and CNN caught faking evening news.
Yep, right into GOP territory.
At work.

Meh.... nothing the various Murdoch owned companies haven't been doing for decades.

Multiple sources spread across multiple platforms seem to be the best way to go. Heck, even dipping into the 'Community news' programs is good for variety.

Cheers.
Let's hear Drich's histrionic indignation at trump making up shit with every tweet and every opening of his mouth:

...…..Crickets...…

Go fuck yourself, Drich
The CNN one is hardly a scandal or 'fake news'.  The impeachment inquiry IS the biggest news story going right now.  Weighted coverage of it is to be expected.

ABC has apologized for the video footage.  They made the mistake of not vetting it and said so.

Still waiting for Trump to admit a single mistake or a single lie (he has more than a few to choose from).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
And Hillary landed under enemy fire in Baghdad.....

What else is new?
(October 15, 2019 at 1:18 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: And Hillary landed under enemy fire in Baghdad.....

What else is new?

And the difference (again) is that Mrs. Clinton admitted she misspoke (politi-speak for 'I lied and you caught me').

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 15, 2019 at 1:18 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: And Hillary landed under enemy fire in Baghdad.....

What else is new?

Still beating the dead horse of "had to chose trump cuz Hilary"?

Dead Horse
I detest Trump...have for many years before he ran for the presidency. He is a creepy, slimy baboon that is simply disgusting on all fronts.

I did feel a knot in my stomach when I went to vote...Clinton was a complete disaster as a pick for the DNC.

This voting for the lesser of two evils became - oh crap, I have to pick one of these two...there was no real choice.

I fear this next election will be the same no matter if Trump runs again (having bought his way out of impeachment) or Pence is the GOP candidate. The DNC clown car of potential candidates is a damn joke.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

The problem resides on the US dichotomic politics. Two parties. *mic drop*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3973 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 527 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi Arabia is executing disabled people now; CNN WinterHold 13 1475 May 3, 2019 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Alaska men caught on video Foxaèr 18 631 April 17, 2019 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Potus's Follower caught in killing spree plot Brian37 11 1966 February 21, 2019 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another Serial Rapist Caught Via a DNA Website Seraphina 14 977 September 29, 2018 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Most (and least) trustworthy news sources. CapnAwesome 39 5042 August 9, 2018 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Anthony Bourdain of CNN's Parts Unknown, dead at 61 Joods 43 3935 June 11, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: SaStrike
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 525 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  East Area Rapist/ Killer caught Seraphina 29 3580 April 29, 2018 at 4:07 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome