Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Tweets Leaked Intelligence
Trump Tweets Leaked Intelligence
Has he any integrity at all?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trum...mg00000009

"Trump retweeted several posts from the Twitter account for Fox News’ morning show “Fox & Friends,” which he watches and tweets about regularly. One of the Fox tweets linked to a story about U.S. spies spotting North Korean cruise missiles. The article cites “U.S. officials with knowledge of the latest intelligence in the region,” including one that “requested anonymity to discuss sensitive information.”"
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Trump Tweets Leaked Intelligence
To quote the golfer in the Aflac commercial, "That would be a big fat NO!"
This isn't at all surprising. We've known for some time that Trump has issues with intelligence.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Yeah, this isn't the first time he's done something like this. It's why they try to keep him off Twitter when they're doing adult work.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Last time he just invited the russkis into the oval office and told them directly.  I don't know if this is an improvement or not.  Wonder what Kelly thinks?
(August 8, 2017 at 1:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Last time he just invited the russkis into the oval office and told them directly.  I don't know if this is an improvement or not.  Wonder what Kelly thinks?

Meh, they could go with Sewer Rat Barbie and get the same "alternative facts".
(August 8, 2017 at 12:31 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: This isn't at all surprising. We've known for some time that Trump has issues with intelligence.

Boru

Given his current state, he must have been leaking it for quite some time...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(August 8, 2017 at 2:43 pm)Alex K Wrote: Given his current state, he must have been leaking it for quite some time...

You're assuming he had a lot of intelligence to leak to begin with.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(August 8, 2017 at 10:48 am)chimp3 Wrote: Has he any integrity at all?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trum...mg00000009

"Trump retweeted several posts from the Twitter account for Fox News’ morning show “Fox & Friends,” which he watches and tweets about regularly. One of the Fox tweets linked to a story about U.S. spies spotting North Korean cruise missiles. The article cites “U.S. officials with knowledge of the latest intelligence in the region,” including one that “requested anonymity to discuss sensitive information.”"

Between watching cable tv and pecking away at his Twitter account, when is this loser actually working?
Actually, never mind. Fox and Twitter might be the only things right now that are keeping him away from the nuclear button.

-Teresa

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1059 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump under fire for racially-charged tweets against congresswomen zebo-the-fat 151 9891 August 10, 2019 at 1:16 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36895 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Did Trump bomb Syria to back up his live tweets on Fox & Friends on 4/10? Whateverist 1 502 April 18, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  CIA=Christard Intelligence Agency? Minimalist 1 530 September 10, 2017 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Oh Dear. Some Nasty Tweets Will Be Forthcoming Minimalist 15 3886 July 7, 2017 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3153 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Presidential Trump Tweets Opoponax 1 583 December 8, 2016 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4121 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1680 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon