Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Dear. Some Nasty Tweets Will Be Forthcoming
Oh Dear. Some Nasty Tweets Will Be Forthcoming
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/poll-mer...han-trump/

Quote:Poll: Merkel stronger world leader than Trump

Quote:With President Donald Trump’s approval rating already lower than the percentage of people calling for his impeachment, a majority of Americans are expressing less confidence in their president than in another renowned foreign leader: German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Trump, who’s lately seen his national approval rating range between the low 40s and the low 30s, is set to meet other world leaders at the Group of 20 summit this week.

A Pew Research Center poll released Wednesday found Trump has a lot of ground to make up when it comes to Americans’ views of his capabilities as a world leader, as well as the views of people in 37 other countries around the world, including the 20 to be represented in Hamburg, Germany.

I bet she has bigger hands, too.
RE: Oh Dear. Some Nasty Tweets Will Be Forthcoming
[Image: dump-trump-george-takei-george-takei-the...608184.png]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
ROFLOL
(July 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/poll-mer...han-trump/

Quote:With President Donald Trump’s approval rating already lower than the percentage of people calling for his impeachment, a majority of Americans are expressing less confidence in their president than in another renowned foreign leader: German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Trump, who’s lately seen his national approval rating range between the low 40s and the low 30s, is set to meet other world leaders at the Group of 20 summit this week.

A Pew Research Center poll released Wednesday found Trump has a lot of ground to make up when it comes to Americans’ views of his capabilities as a world leader, as well as the views of people in 37 other countries around the world, including the 20 to be represented in Hamburg, Germany.

Harr, I hope she slaps him, too, when he goes a vulva squeeze.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(July 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/poll-mer...han-trump/

That bitch has balls.

Unlike the Shitgibbon.

tbh, I bet she'd kick his ass in a fistfight
(July 5, 2017 at 8:31 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: tbh, I bet she'd kick his ass in a fistfight

I'd actually pay money to see her kick his balls ass, in a no-holds-barred fight. Not that I any longer advocate violence, or anything. Angel
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
maybe she'll squeeze his vulva ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 5, 2017 at 8:34 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(July 5, 2017 at 8:31 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: tbh, I bet she'd kick his ass in a fistfight

I'd actually pay money to see her kick his balls ass, in a no-holds-barred fight. Not that I any longer advocate violence, or anything. Angel

There is a time and place for everything.
Now all she has to do is not get voted out of office in September... that would interfere quite a bit with her world leadership.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump under fire for racially-charged tweets against congresswomen zebo-the-fat 151 9891 August 10, 2019 at 1:16 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Did Trump bomb Syria to back up his live tweets on Fox & Friends on 4/10? Whateverist 1 502 April 18, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Dear Texass, This Is What You Get For Not Regulating Corporations Minimalist 16 1943 March 16, 2018 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump Tweets Leaked Intelligence chimp3 8 2204 August 8, 2017 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Will TrumpTards always defend their dear leader? NuclearEnergy 3 1251 May 17, 2017 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Are elections always as nasty as this last one we had NuclearEnergy 14 3679 January 21, 2017 at 8:53 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Dear Sick People, Minimalist 36 5770 January 13, 2017 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Presidential Trump Tweets Opoponax 1 583 December 8, 2016 at 5:16 pm
  Most recent tweet from our dear leader. Brian37 2 852 November 11, 2016 at 1:48 am
  Dear Kansas, Minimalist 11 1858 May 31, 2016 at 7:52 pm