Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I delete saved quotes?
How do I delete saved quotes?
They are appearing in my replies to posts that are unrelated to said quotes.
If you get me drift.

Please answer ASAP Immediacy.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
RE: How do I delete saved quotes?
Unless you want to hunt down and untick each one, deleting AF-related cookies should do it.
(August 14, 2017 at 8:34 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Unless you want to hunt down and untick each one, deleting AF-related cookies should do it.

For you. Heart

[Image: 150px-Ferrero_Rocher.png]
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
Ambassador, you are really spoiling us.

Smile
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Or if you scroll down to the quick reply box, there is a "deselect them" link. If you clear cookies you'll get logged out which might be annoying.
(August 14, 2017 at 8:34 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Unless you want to hunt down and untick each one, deleting AF-related cookies should do it.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs918wSF--T77CXor7PQt...YW37x0dMsb]
(August 15, 2017 at 11:46 am)Tiberius Wrote: Or if you scroll down to the quick reply box, there is a "deselect them" link. If you clear cookies you'll get logged out which might be annoying.

Yeah, its a white bar with 2 links asking you if you want to quote the selected posts or deselect them. Its easy even on mobile to inadvertedly select posts. It appears above the quick reply box.
Quote:

You have selected one or more posts to quote. Quote these posts now or deselect them.

Colour added to differentiate the 2 links. use the red one to eliminate them. (It does not show up red, just bolded link.
HA HA! You hover over the little bastards.
(August 14, 2017 at 8:04 pm)Succubus Wrote: They are appearing in my replies to posts that are unrelated to said quotes.
If you get me drift.

(August 15, 2017 at 1:20 pm)Succubus Wrote: HA HA! You hover over the little bastards.
(August 14, 2017 at 8:04 pm)Succubus Wrote: They are appearing in my replies to posts that are unrelated to said quotes.
If you get me drift.

In soviet Russia, the software uses you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Account. Delete zempo 3 1092 July 9, 2021 at 5:20 am
Last Post: no one
  A request to delete my posts in the members photo thread WinterHold 30 4800 July 1, 2020 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Quotes Rogue 10 2114 April 5, 2019 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Losty
  Help me understand why the quotes are as they are? Gawdzilla Sama 10 1917 March 12, 2019 at 8:03 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Separating Quotes Cherub786 16 2278 December 4, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Taptalk and saved drafts Aroura 22 2370 May 11, 2016 at 2:57 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Quotes LadyForCamus 5 1435 December 30, 2015 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I've been asking to delete a topic of mine but nobody replies WinterHold 17 3307 October 25, 2015 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Cato
  Delete Shuffle 5 1622 September 18, 2015 at 10:53 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  How to delete your account SkepticalMoron 67 9099 July 8, 2015 at 2:33 am
Last Post: robvalue