Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Separating Quotes
Separating Quotes
If someone would be so kind as to inform me how to separate a single quote into multiple ones in replying to someone?
RE: Separating Quotes
Please see the BB Guide for forums
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(December 4, 2018 at 12:33 pm)tackattack Wrote: Please see the

Okay thanks now let me separate your quote as a test

tackattack Wrote:BB Guide for forums

The thing is it's kind of inconvenient. I have to copy the part I want to separate, then erase it from the first quote, then paste it into a second quote. Is there a shortcut?
(December 4, 2018 at 12:36 pm)Cherub786 Wrote:

The thing is it's kind of inconvenient. I have to copy the part I want to separate, then erase it from the first quote, then paste it into a second quote. Is there a shortcut?

How fucking lazy can you get??

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 4, 2018 at 12:36 pm)Cherub786 Wrote:

It's like separating a priest from a choirboy. It can be a nuisance and somewhat difficult, but it's ultimately worthwhile.
Dying to live, living to die.
The other factor is that when you reply to too many quotes in one post the whole thing quickly becomes unreadable.
(December 4, 2018 at 12:43 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 4, 2018 at 12:36 pm)Cherub786 Wrote: Okay thanks now let me separate your quote as a test

How fucking lazy can you get??

Boru

"I dont know, therefore.....some god"?
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
Now that you've mastered the art of quoting posts properly, you will soon be on to master the art of not spewing bullshit. Well, maybe not 'soon'.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Photo 
(December 4, 2018 at 2:38 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: Now that you've mastered the art of quoting posts properly, you will soon be on to master the art of not spewing bullshit.  Well, maybe not 'soon'.

[Image: image.jpg]
This is the only forum I visit that does that shit, and it's a PITA.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quotes Rogue 10 2103 April 5, 2019 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Losty
  Help me understand why the quotes are as they are? Gawdzilla Sama 10 1912 March 12, 2019 at 8:03 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How do I delete saved quotes? Succubus 9 1967 August 15, 2017 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Quotes LadyForCamus 5 1429 December 30, 2015 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Suggestion] Hide tags or trim long quotes Aoi Magi 4 1883 July 6, 2015 at 11:02 am
Last Post: Exian
  Partial quotes Diablo 20 4901 August 1, 2014 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Auto-Hide Big Quotes The_Flying_Skeptic 3 1861 April 22, 2010 at 4:19 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Quotes Darwinian 17 6819 June 5, 2009 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet