Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quotes
Quotes
Hi guys!

I am about to respond to a lengthy post, and I would like to use specific quotes rather than whole post in my reply like you guys often do. How exactly do I do his? Usually I can figure it out by just looking at the way the code is set up, but I don't want to be wrong and have my whole reply be unintelligible, haha.

Thanks!!!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
RE: Quotes
If you highlight and then copy/paste the selection you want, you can then throw it in generic quote tags [quote.]your pasted selection[/quote.] (without the periods) or you can use [quote=LadyForCamus.]your pasted selection[/quote.] (without the periods).
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
LadyForCamus Wrote:exactly do I do his? Usually I can figure it out by just looking at the way the code is set up, but I don't want to
Here's an example.

If you click the quote button on my post here you can see how I did the tags.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Quotes
Nevermind!! Found it in the info section; apologies! [emoji15]
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Quotes
Thanks, Exian!

We've got an info section?! That's news to me!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quotes Rogue 10 2086 April 5, 2019 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Losty
  Help me understand why the quotes are as they are? Gawdzilla Sama 10 1893 March 12, 2019 at 8:03 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Separating Quotes Cherub786 16 2265 December 4, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  How do I delete saved quotes? Succubus 9 1945 August 15, 2017 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  [Suggestion] Hide tags or trim long quotes Aoi Magi 4 1879 July 6, 2015 at 11:02 am
Last Post: Exian
  Partial quotes Diablo 20 4845 August 1, 2014 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Auto-Hide Big Quotes The_Flying_Skeptic 3 1859 April 22, 2010 at 4:19 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Quotes Darwinian 17 6785 June 5, 2009 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet