Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been asking to delete a topic of mine but nobody replies
I've been asking to delete a topic of mine but nobody replies
FORGET IT
RE: I've been asking to delete a topic of mine but nobody replies
PLEASE DO THIS AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE.
Forget it as quickly as possible? Consider it done.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I sent to more moderators. I will not keep it PUBLIC.
(October 24, 2015 at 4:47 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: I sent to more moderators. I will not keep it PUBLIC.

That's good to KNOW. I really hope one of the MODERATORS will address your CONCERN in the near FUTURE.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Your SYMPATHY is residing DEEP in my HEART.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-36157.html

I'm not being DISHONEST. I FEAR FOR MY OWN SECURITY and SAFETY AND THIS IS NOT A JOKE. The topic I want deleted has nothing to do with discussions, or opinions, though it might be used to TRACK ME.

But looks like it's so enjoyable to see me beg, huh ?
Umm, you can edit your posts, so why not just edit out whatever is bothering you?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

It's old, I'm locked from editing it.
have you tried pming the admins?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Yes, 2 moderators and 1 admin, few hours back I sent to another moderator. Some of the messages were sent about 2 weeks ago

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Account. Delete zempo 3 1092 July 9, 2021 at 5:20 am
Last Post: no one
  [Serious] Human Rights Section: the voting topic WinterHold 64 6922 July 22, 2020 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Porcupine
  A request to delete my posts in the members photo thread WinterHold 30 4815 July 1, 2020 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Request For Thread Of Mine To Be Deleted MW85 11 2662 January 1, 2018 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  How do I delete saved quotes? Succubus 9 1978 August 15, 2017 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Erm, I've been playing. Succubus 11 2390 August 5, 2017 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Someone's been quoting me, but nothing's there. Foxaèr 9 2990 July 19, 2017 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  This has been happening tonight, not sure why. Foxaèr 43 5296 May 31, 2016 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  i would like to post a thread with link but have been here less than 30 days jenny1972 4 1524 October 24, 2015 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Delete Shuffle 5 1622 September 18, 2015 at 10:53 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain