Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tovarish Donald Even Has FOX Pissed At Him
Tovarish Donald Even Has FOX Pissed At Him
http://www.rawstory.com/?p=1023239

Quote:Shep Smith ‘can’t think of anything more damning’ than today’s news about Manafort and Page

Quote:Fox News anchor Shepard Smith blasted two former Trump associates on Wednesday, foreign policy adviser Carter Page and former campaign manager Paul Manafort.
On Wednesday the FBI announced that it has obtained a FISA warrant to monitor Page’s communications, feeling that it had ample evidence that Page was working for the Russian government’s interests.
“At the time, Carter Page was an adviser to presidential candidate Donald Trump,” Smith said at the beginning of this Wednesday broadcast. “The feds obtained a warrant after convincing a judge that there was probable cause to believe that Carter Page was acting as an agent on behalf of Russia.”
“I can’t think of anything much more damning than this,” Smith said, given how difficult it is to get a warrant to spy on a U.S. citizen.
Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort registered as a Russian agent on Wednesday after months of speculation about his relationship with the Russian government and the pro-Putin regime of now-ousted Ukraine Pres. Viktor Yanukovych.
RE: Tovarish Donald Even Has FOX Pissed At Him
(April 12, 2017 at 4:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/?p=1023239

Quote:Shep Smith ‘can’t think of anything more damning’ than today’s news about Manafort and Page

Quote:Fox News anchor Shepard Smith blasted two former Trump associates on Wednesday, foreign policy adviser Carter Page and former campaign manager Paul Manafort.
On Wednesday the FBI announced that it has obtained a FISA warrant to monitor Page’s communications, feeling that it had ample evidence that Page was working for the Russian government’s interests.
“At the time, Carter Page was an adviser to presidential candidate Donald Trump,” Smith said at the beginning of this Wednesday broadcast. “The feds obtained a warrant after convincing a judge that there was probable cause to believe that Carter Page was acting as an agent on behalf of Russia.”
“I can’t think of anything much more damning than this,” Smith said, given how difficult it is to get a warrant to spy on a U.S. citizen.
Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort registered as a Russian agent on Wednesday after months of speculation about his relationship with the Russian government and the pro-Putin regime of now-ousted Ukraine Pres. Viktor Yanukovych.

And so the plot thickens . Wonder how long this unusual bout of actual journalism will last. Predict till Trumps nexr twitter temper tantrum .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Actually, Shepard Smith has been shitting on Trump since the beginning. He seems to be the only one at Fox that hasn't sold his soul to the "alternative" Republican Party. This is nothing new.

I can only imagine that finding out Trump is an avid Fox News watcher has made it that much sweeter.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(April 12, 2017 at 5:46 pm)Orochi Wrote:
(April 12, 2017 at 4:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/?p=1023239

And so the plot thickens . Wonder how long this unusual bout of actual journalism will last. Predict till Trumps nexr twitter temper tantrum .

Next time he'll waste $160 million in missiles to cause a distraction.
Shepard Smith is the only Fox News guy who is actually a news guy. He'd be fired if he didn't have compromising photos of Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly in a threesome with Franklin Graham.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8835 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1729 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2860 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Compare Joe Biden In 2012 To Him Today: Signs of Dementia Are Clear ReptilianPeon 11 1958 April 12, 2020 at 6:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Donald Trump Officially Impeached! Rev. Rye 118 8162 December 28, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  My Video about Donald Trump Banning Huawei FlatAssembler 7 727 September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How Richard Neal (D-MA) is helping Donald Trump ReptilianPeon 0 329 August 11, 2019 at 3:56 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  What is it about Trump that has allowed him to acquire so many ardent followers? GODZILLA 53 4492 June 20, 2019 at 1:31 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Fox has just been insulted YahwehIsTheWay 11 1098 November 27, 2018 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2164 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay