Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firm worked on Trump dossier while.......
Firm worked on Trump dossier while.......
Firm worked on Trump dossier while fighting sanctions for Putin-tied family, key witness says

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/...-says.html
RE: Firm worked on Trump dossier while.......
Christopher Steele has already spoken to the FBI so the truth will come out - probably in the indictment.

That's probably why the WLB is having a shit hemorrhage over Russia. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.3433372

Quote:British spy Christopher Steele tells FBI sources for Trump 'dossier': report
I'm really not sure that there's much to the whole Russian thing. I'm sure they hacked whatever info they could, as does every country, but I think it's more shit slinging from both sides at this point really.
The cops have an old saying:  In any crime follow the money.

The original FBI investigation - the one where the WLB was "inadvertently" caught on a wire tap was about money laundering by the Russian mob.

http://fortune.com/2017/05/17/donald-trump-russia-2/

Quote:Donald Trump said in a recent interview with NBC’s Lester Holt, "I have had dealings over the years where I sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago. I had the Miss Universe pageant — which I owned for quite a while — I had it in Moscow a long time ago. But other than that, I have nothing to do with Russia."The reality, however, is that Trump couldn’t be more wrong. The President has deep Russian connections that far exceed what he admitted to Holt.

Now, I will acknowledge that none of this is as sexy as Putin trying to fuck up our elections or Russki hookers giving the WLB a golden shower but when they get him the financial crimes are what they are going to get him for.  The system is such that it is real hard to hide a money trail from someone who is really looking for it.

Mueller on his ass is the WLB's worst nightmare... unless he forgot to get a pre-nup from Melania.
(August 23, 2017 at 7:01 pm)Court Jester Wrote: I'm really not sure that there's much to the whole Russian thing. I'm sure they hacked whatever info they could, as does every country, but I think it's more shit slinging from both sides at this point really.

Um no, 45 invited what Russia was doing and didn't have to say anything at all to them. Russia saw him using division and decided on their own to drive a wedge in further.  There will be DIRT on those around him and it should not surprise anyone if there is direct dirt on 45 too. His behavior during his run alone proves him unfit. 

This is way beyond Nixon. 45 makes Nixon look like a jaywalker.
Minimalist Wrote:Now, I will acknowledge that none of this is as sexy as Putin trying to fuck up our elections or Russki hookers giving the WLB a golden shower but when they get him the financial crimes are what they are going to get him for.  The system is such that it is real hard to hide a money trail from someone who is really looking for it.

That second thing would make my list of least sexy things possible.
I'm guessing that you aren't an old perv!
(August 23, 2017 at 7:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I'm guessing that you aren't an old perv!
I don't want to think about any sexual acts involving Trump. Eww
Even if the Russian prostitues were hot.

I can picture Trump saying " I only hire the best prostitues from the most reputable pimps. I have sex acts like you would not believe. Tremendous."
(August 23, 2017 at 9:39 pm)Industrial Lad Wrote:
(August 23, 2017 at 7:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I'm guessing that you aren't an old perv!
I don't want to think about any sexual acts involving Trump. Eww
Even if the Russian prostitues were hot.

I can picture Trump saying " I only hire the best prostitues from the most reputable pimps. I have sex acts like you would not believe. Tremendous."

Let's not forget he bragged about his penis size on national tv during one of the debates (that automatically means he's small).

Hearing about the hookers peeing on Trump scenario always makes me throw up in my mouth a little. Yuck.

-Teresa
Quote:" I only hire the best prostitues from the most reputable pimps.

I bet they are "fine people" too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1060 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36904 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3156 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4124 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1682 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1273 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  While We're At It..... A Theist 36 11790 December 15, 2012 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Kickin Em While They Are Down lilyannerose 55 13986 December 5, 2010 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: lrh9