Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Onion perfectly predicted Donald Trump in 2012
The Onion perfectly predicted Donald Trump in 2012
I just found this satirical piece that the Onion made in 2012 and was blown away by how accurate it was:

Tongue
RE: The Onion perfectly predicted Donald Trump in 2012
The Simpsons predicted it at least a decade before then.

Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
Scary.  It even has the same orange tinge as the WLB.
Fortunately the Simpsons didn't mention whether he was two-term...
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
A second term would be up to Tom Perez.

I wonder what he'll decide to do ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 24, 2017 at 1:03 am)Astonished Wrote: Fortunately the Simpsons didn't mention whether he was two-term...

Two term? I'm still hoping he won't even make it one term. Undecided
(August 24, 2017 at 1:32 am)shadow Wrote:
(August 24, 2017 at 1:03 am)Astonished Wrote: Fortunately the Simpsons didn't mention whether he was two-term...

Two term? I'm still hoping he won't even make it one term. Undecided

Don't tempt the fates that let him in there in the first place. The more we hate him, the more successful he seems to get.

---

(August 24, 2017 at 1:36 am)Astonished Wrote:
(August 24, 2017 at 1:32 am)shadow Wrote: Two term? I'm still hoping he won't even make it one term. Undecided

Don't tempt the fates that let him in there in the first place. The more we hate him, the more successful he seems to get.

You're right; the last thing I need is for him to get ambitious and annex Canada. At least right now I can pretend like this isn't actually my problem. It Wasn't Me!
(August 24, 2017 at 1:43 am)shadow Wrote:
(August 24, 2017 at 1:36 am)Astonished Wrote: Don't tempt the fates that let him in there in the first place. The more we hate him, the more successful he seems to get.

You're right; the last thing I need is for him to get ambitious and annex Canada. At least right now I can pretend like this isn't actually my problem. It Wasn't Me!

No, no, Canada already got rid of him:

---

Funny as shit, accurate satire, but nothing really new about it other than 45 pulling the mask off the GOP.

The politics of white rage has been seething forever. They hated losing the civil war, they hated segregation ending and that same old white money is still bitter about Nixon getting busted. The only thing 45 did was pull the mask off. 

And the modern GOP is full of shit calling themselves the "party of Lincoln." Yea really? Look at your asshole leader, "They're rapists", "Ban all Muslims", Shits on Civil Rights icon, John Lewis MLK weekend, and tries to falsely equate those fighting the KKK and Neo Nazis as being the same.

It is way past time the left stop allowing the billionaires and  far right bigots control the narrative of our economy. I know this is satire, but it still can and should be used to put people on notice as to what the scam is.

It should be about livable wages for all, urban blacks, and suburban middle class, and poor rural whites. It isn't because the GOP are the ones making it "identity politics". The left would love nothing more than to talk about economic stability and nothing else. But this is not a fight we started or wanted, but it is a fight we have always won in the long term. 

The problem is always simple, if you want to know who is causing the problem and protecting greed, follow the money. 

The left is not against the private sector, just abuse. We want livable wages for everyone no matter where they live. We want universal health care. We want better education for all. We DONT want to end business for simply saying everything needs speed limits and regulations. 

And if the assholes on the top who keep saying they want less people on the government dime, guess what morons, livable wages will do just that.

Anti monopoly and anti greed is not anti business. Saying we are not a theocracy is also not a call to force religion out of existence.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1603 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2676 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 983 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Compare Joe Biden In 2012 To Him Today: Signs of Dementia Are Clear ReptilianPeon 11 1879 April 12, 2020 at 6:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Donald Trump Officially Impeached! Rev. Rye 118 7830 December 28, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  My Video about Donald Trump Banning Huawei FlatAssembler 7 699 September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How Richard Neal (D-MA) is helping Donald Trump ReptilianPeon 0 312 August 11, 2019 at 3:56 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36697 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  ISIS predicted in 2003 WinterHold 16 1600 December 26, 2018 at 11:36 am
Last Post: notimportant1234
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2090 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay