Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: North Korea Fires Unidentified Projectile Off Its Coast
BREAKING: North Korea Fires Unidentified Projectile Off Its Coast
Quote:North Korea fired an "unidentified projectile" off its east coast early Saturday local time, South Korea's military said.
South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff said the projectile was fired from a site in the eastern province of Gangwon, according to the Yonhap News Agency.
Is the first reported launch since new sanctions were passed by the United Nations Security Council in early August in retaliation for previous missile launches.

http://thehill.com/policy/international/...projectile
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: BREAKING: North Korea Fires Unidentified Projectile Off Its Coast
Time for another blustering tweet from the WLB.

That'll teach them!
Meanwhile the North Korean people continue to suffer privations.

[Image: NORTH_KOREA_-_POVERTY.jpg]

And meanwhile in South Korea

[Image: Seoul-South-Korea.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

And odds are, China will too what they can to intervene and smooth everything over so nobody actually has to go to war, and nobody has to deal with the inevitable humanitarian crisis that comes from North Korea's fall. I think this is what will happen only because it's what happens literally every time North Korea rattles its sabres too hard, including the big nuclear scare earlier in the month.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(August 25, 2017 at 8:01 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: And odds are, China will too what they can to intervene and smooth everything over so nobody actually has to go to war, and nobody has to deal with the inevitable humanitarian crisis that comes from North Korea's fall. I think this is what will happen only because it's what happens literally every time North Korea rattles its sabres too hard, including the big nuclear scare earlier in the month.

Hmmm, they fired short range missiles. Do we ask permission when we want to test our short range missiles from our own coast into our own exclusive economic zone?
Turns out that North Korea launched a dud. It failed. They actually launched three missiles. Two failed in flight and the third blew up shortly after launch.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.c...n.amp.html
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(August 25, 2017 at 8:06 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(August 25, 2017 at 8:01 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: And odds are, China will too what they can to intervene and smooth everything over so nobody actually has to go to war, and nobody has to deal with the inevitable humanitarian crisis that comes from North Korea's fall. I think this is what will happen only because it's what happens literally every time North Korea rattles its sabres too hard, including the big nuclear scare earlier in the month.

Hmmm, they fired short range missiles.   Do we ask permission when we want to test our short range missiles from our own coast into our own exclusive economic zone?

We shoot missiles off the coast of California towards some remote atoll called Kwajalein. They have a vast amount of Pacific Ocean with nothing in between.

ETA- I don't justify that, either, BTW. It is just a statement about what the US does. And those launches are ICBMs, methinks, since they make it all the way there, which, if one launched over the North Pole, would reach anywhere. I think.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 25, 2017 at 9:05 pm)A Theist Wrote: Turns out that North Korea launched a dud. It failed. They actually launched three missiles. Two failed in flight and the third blew up shortly after launch.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.c...n.amp.html

Or "something" happened . . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Quote:They have a vast amount of Pacific Ocean with nothing in between.

Doubtlessly killing any number of neutral fish.  More collateral damage.
(August 26, 2017 at 1:49 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:They have a vast amount of Pacific Ocean with nothing in between.

Doubtlessly killing any number of neutral fish.  More collateral damage.

They were trying to kill Godzilla.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North & South Korea conflict neil 13 749 January 16, 2024 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Pipeline affecting most of the east coast. Brian37 33 1702 May 20, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1154 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1255 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2099 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1255 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  BREAKING: Trump suggests US over-reporting COVID deaths WinterHold 23 2016 November 2, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING: Macron vs Islam: or Macron vs Erdogan ? WinterHold 9 363 October 27, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1089 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 894 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate