Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK, C/L, You're Not Going To Believe This
OK, C/L, You're Not Going To Believe This
But really, I don't go looking for these things.  They just seem to find me.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/peta-wan...heir-poop/

Quote:PETA wants vegans to donate their poop

Quote:But one thing that’s probably not on your average vegan’s list is that this restrictive diet improves the quality of one’s poop

Maybe if they threw it at the WLB and his fan club?
RE: OK, C/L, You're Not Going To Believe This
Hahhaha!

Yeah right, I bet you're an in the closet poop fetishist. Smile

ps- too bad I'm not vegan
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I frequently feel that way when I'm cleaning up after the dogs.

I always seem to get one who doesn't understand where his asshole is.  He walks along the deck of the pool sniffs the rocks on the side and then poops on the deck.

I keep telling him "Fred, you're in the slow class."
So who has the poop fetish here, Min or CL? Big Grin

-Teresa
(September 7, 2017 at 8:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I frequently feel that way when I'm cleaning up after the dogs.

I always seem to get one who doesn't understand where his asshole is.  He walks along the deck of the pool sniffs the rocks on the side and then poops on the deck.

I keep telling him "Fred, you're in the slow class."

Hah! Our dogs are like that. Sniffing all over the place, and when they squat, they're feet away from where they sniffed.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I'm glad I'm not the only one.
(September 7, 2017 at 11:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Pff. "We", I put down a "piddle pad" at night for our two pot licker dogs- a Maltese and a Chihuahua to use. Those pads invariably leak, and there I am, mopping up the piss. I'd personally rather have the critters sleep outside in their own little home, but the wife is not on board with that.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I think Min's poop thread count is close to eclipsing C_L's... just sayin...

(Tibs we need the :eyes: emoji, make it happen)
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Primary cat isn't bashful about peeing/pooping in my presence, but wow, EABUC#2, I don't think I've ever seen him poop, and maybe pee only once or twice.

Both have good aim (thankfully) but both are also enthusiastic diggers (especially #2) and do manage to get litter over the sides of their boxes. Not a major challenge, as long as the residues are covered, I'm happy.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I've trained the cat to poo and pee in everyone else's backyard! Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2036 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2402 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1057 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 583 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2273 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It's going to be a WARM winter onlinebiker 8 882 October 9, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1604 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1054 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  What's the going rate for the tooth fairy? Cod 16 1472 April 17, 2019 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  Iranians remember no one is going to be fair to you Mystic 9 1349 June 25, 2018 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist