Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give atheist a hug
Give atheist a hug
Hello  Angel
RE: Give atheist a hug
Welcome Group Hug
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Well - at least this introduction post is way better than the other one you just posted.

I'm a bit hesitant to welcome you as I don't think you'll stay around long given that other post. But...

Welcome anyway.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Welcome and good luck!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

k

welcome
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Welcome.  No offense, but I'm not a hugger.  Fist bump ok with you?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I won't kiss you anywhere I won't kiss my cat! I never know where the bugger's been! Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Group Hug
I do not ask that you respect religion, but we need to respect the religious, because they are rational humans just like us atheists. I was rational when I was a Christian. I believed because of indoctrination, not lack of intelligence.
Hug is nice, but how about your social security number, DNA sample and first born? OR, tell us a little more about yourself.

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress. Booze to the right, hookers to the left and fundies under the floorboard in the basement. Be sure to tip your wait staff.
Cuddle

It's the theists who need a hug. Poor bastards believing in shite.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone really give a damn? A_Nony_Mouse 19 5354 April 12, 2013 at 12:44 am
Last Post: Violet
  hey give suggestions if ud like:3 bandoncontortion 9 3390 January 25, 2012 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: bandoncontortion