Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next Quagmire?
The Next Quagmire?
http://nypost.com/2017/10/06/fourth-us-s...officials/

Quote:Fourth US soldier confirmed killed in Niger ambush: officials

Let's pour a trillion dollars into yet another 3d world shithole and get who knows how many more of our men killed for nothing.
RE: The Next Quagmire?
Well, there's oil there ...

The Chinese got there first.  Let them fight for it.
Giggety.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I wonder if we simply traded soldiers for oil, how many barrels could we get apiece?
I thought that's what we were doing?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
The current Quagmire

"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Jesus fucking christ, is that annoying.  Reminds me of the WLB at one of his fucking rallies.
(October 9, 2017 at 4:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Jesus fucking christ, is that annoying. 

Wink Giggity
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
And people wonder why I don't watch cartoons....................

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who will become the next Prime Minister of the UK - after Boris Johnson? Dundee 21 1598 July 17, 2022 at 5:07 am
Last Post: GUBU
  618,222, the next landmark number for the US. Gawdzilla Sama 2 242 October 27, 2020 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Things will be fine since they have that magic "R" next to their name A Godzilla fan 2 629 August 28, 2019 at 6:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What is next for the United States? Losty 123 7735 May 28, 2019 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  [split] What is next for the United States? [GUNS] Brian37 104 6691 May 15, 2019 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Next Republicunt Clusterfuck Minimalist 3 693 August 8, 2017 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The Next War in the Middle East Minimalist 36 6319 July 30, 2017 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  The Next Fucking For The Drumpfucks Is Well Underway Minimalist 0 580 June 27, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  North Korea vows to plant flag on the moon within next decade account_inactive 23 2265 August 5, 2016 at 9:14 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Next big problem in the world... pocaracas 15 2380 July 22, 2016 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut