Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeds: Rebellion against the clergy - part 1.

The Quran can be condensed to saying “By the name of God” should be your every movement towards God and goodness and your compass.

In this discussion revolving around God’s Name, it has said, he sent Prophets to manifest what the name of God is and not only that, but has made the Prophets eventually hold the station of being God’s Name on earth by which the ships of salvation are sailed, and justice is to be achieved. In the case of seal of Prophets, 12 non-Prophet leaders succeeded this position only because there was wisdom in sealing revelations, while in the past, in make senses the Leaders would be Prophets and over all the Prophets would be Messengers.

What has occurred time and time again, whether these leaders from God were present or hidden from the people, is that people attributed this very authority and leadership to clergy. This Aaron Priesthood was meant for chosen ones alone, and not to be mixed with others.

The books of God are also different in that is an expression of God’s Name in words but in a structure that is a boundless ocean, and always happens that a nation denies the knowledge of the book because of the leaders they chosen tell them “this and that” is not in God’s book while God’s books always testify everything (regarding guidance) is found in the book and nothing has been neglected.

God deprives the people of knowledge of the book when they themselves deny it. And all denial of it is done because people want to not search, reflect, and ponder, over the words that are interpretation of the family of the reminder of the time, and are in this intoxication of love of idols in form of leaders who are not appointed by God.  In fact, people always go to the extreme regarding the leaders appointed by God and make them into gods or something, according to Quran ONLY because of their allegiance to clergy and leaders non-appointed by God showing the latter were in reality their biggest idols.
The rebellion against clergy is foremost needed for a stepping ground for all religions. We divide and do not discuss with another, because of taking clergy as lords and gods heedlessly. We value obedience to them and love them more than God or else we would have been terrified of attributing God what we do not know or disobeying him.

This is an introduction to this topic, but I will be showing proof of this from ahadith of Ahlulbayt (as) as well Quran, and emphasize on the reasoning as well.
Going down the rabbit hole, and laying seeds of a rebellion inshallah.
RE: Seeds: Rebellion against the clergy - part 1.
Ick, ick, ick.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
You're delusional, MK, are and you would be happier if you were able to lose your belief without worrying about the consequences of that. It's so sad that you become so anxious when you lose your faith... because there's really nothing to be anxious about.
(October 9, 2017 at 8:23 am)Hammy Wrote: You're delusional, MK, are you would be happier if you were able to lose your belief without worrying about the consequences of that. 

If the love of God and a sense of accountability to this being will make me sad, then so be it, he by definition is totally worth it and he is worth everything we can possibly endure in his obedience.
(October 9, 2017 at 8:28 am)MysticKnight Wrote:
(October 9, 2017 at 8:23 am)Hammy Wrote: You're delusional, MK, are you would be happier if you were able to lose your belief without worrying about the consequences of that. 

If the love of God and a sense of accountability to this being will make me sad, then so be it, he by definition is totally worth it and he is worth everything we can possibly endure in his obedience.

You may as well worship the easter bunny.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 9, 2017 at 8:50 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(October 9, 2017 at 8:28 am)MysticKnight Wrote: If the love of God and a sense of accountability to this being will make me sad, then so be it, he by definition is totally worth it and he is worth everything we can possibly endure in his obedience.

You may as well worship the easter bunny.

Or better yet, I might as be well Worshiping a perishing changing self and perishing desires, like you?
(October 9, 2017 at 8:53 am)MysticKnight Wrote:
(October 9, 2017 at 8:50 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: You may as well worship the easter bunny.

Or better yet, I might as be well Worshiping a perishing changing self and perishing desires, like you?

I don't worship anything mate.

(October 9, 2017 at 8:54 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(October 9, 2017 at 8:53 am)MysticKnight Wrote: Or better yet, I might as be well Worshiping a perishing changing self and perishing desires, like you?

I don't worship anything mate.

Then you value nothing.
(October 9, 2017 at 8:54 am)MysticKnight Wrote:
(October 9, 2017 at 8:54 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: I don't worship anything mate.

Then you value nothing.

Why is worship needed for value to exist! they aren't the same thing or indeed related in any way, I value my family but I don't worship them.

(October 9, 2017 at 9:07 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(October 9, 2017 at 8:54 am)MysticKnight Wrote: Then you value nothing.

Why is worship needed for value to exist! they aren't the same thing or indeed related in any way, I value my family but I don't worship them.

There are levels of value. The highest thing we value by definition is what we worship. Worship is relative to how much we value things.

It's not the amount of a non-relative sense since there is no limit to how much in that sense we should love our parents or humans let alone God. It's not a set amount that makes the valuing worship.

It's rather a relativity. The word "god" means a being that ought to be valued relative to the highest degree by which other things pale in comparison.

Revering humans that are exalted and reached such stations is ok. Worship is a much higher level of reverence.

If you value anything, you by definition worship something.  This doesn't matter whether a supernatural being exists or not.

But the fact is people are too ashamed to say they worship themselves or family or others or desires or goals they have, should tell you our nature is to Worship a perfect absolute being with no partners, and that God is the ultimate goal we all believe in.

Whether such a being exists is another thing, but it tells you that our nature out of all possible things, at the very least, we are ashamed of worshiping other than him. Atheists can even argue this is why we believe in God, because we are inclined to value and love without limits, so deceive ourselves such a being exists.

But I say by definition we value something, and when we want to value something most, we should really know what wins our heart, and I am not letting anything but God enter my heart, and not approaching him save through his name and door he manifests and proves to me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part V, objects never leave hell. WinterHold 40 3105 January 5, 2023 at 11:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part IV: the noodle effect. WinterHold 21 2147 November 25, 2022 at 11:25 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part III WinterHold 71 4783 May 8, 2022 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: JairCrawford
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part II WinterHold 38 2710 December 21, 2021 at 1:30 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Part of the Ummah and serve alcohol during Ramadan? We kill you! ReptilianPeon 1 1091 June 12, 2016 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd