Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songs That Energize You
Songs That Energize You
Post the songs that give you the most energy. Doesn't have to be happy energy. It can be anger or anxiety or anything. Even powerful energy of profound personal sadness. Provided that it motivates and inspires and gives you energy. Just has to be music you listen to to energize you. Music that gets you up and going and ready for life even when a coffee won't.

Here's some of mine:

They can be some of your favorite songs or even songs that you're not that keen on but makes you dance. Whether it's deep meaningful energy or silly shallow fun poppy party music... doesn't matter. Whatever energizes you.

I always find that I get almost all my energy from music. Or at the very least it certainly feels that way.
RE: Songs That Energize You
This song puts me in a great mood:

[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.

I relate to the lyrics and the timbre's recall both the Synthpop that remind me of my childhood and the Trance I was into in my early teens.
Angry energy.
Roy Jones Jr does a lot of stereotypical Gym songs but they do work on me.
Make me feel like I could jog five miles then punch someone to death.

Go hard or go home, can’t be touched.

Positive energy.
The weeknd does a lot of stereotypical sex music but again it does work on me, I’ve had very good sessions with his album playing.

Party monster and professional.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Even if he is a schmo
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
This is about the lamest song that energizes me:

And...  Smile

Love is about love
NOT GENDER 

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJTAjonuAiU

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What songs or artists send you diving for the off button? arewethereyet 139 10055 March 2, 2024 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Favourite Songs In Oddly Specific Catagories BrianSoddingBoru4 3 332 February 23, 2022 at 5:45 pm
  Post Trippy Songs vulcanlogician 69 4965 August 20, 2021 at 7:51 am
  What are some songs that have changed their meaning completely over time? FlatAssembler 1 241 November 15, 2020 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Sal
  Songs of your first crush....... Brian37 16 1646 April 3, 2020 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Translating Songs FlatAssembler 28 2816 February 24, 2020 at 8:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Stalky songs that make you think. Brian37 2 553 August 4, 2018 at 10:26 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Favourite Parody/funny/quirky songs and music videos The Valkyrie 27 3388 January 25, 2018 at 12:39 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Songs That Make You Happy Shell B 159 15755 July 2, 2017 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Favorite soundtracks/songs/scores from movies ApeNotKillApe 78 11541 January 31, 2017 at 8:20 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus