Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Penguins Have No Class
The Penguins Have No Class
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/i-reall...ate-nafta/

Quote:‘I really mean that’: Trump wants owner of the Penguins hockey team to renegotiate NAFTA

Quote:President Donald Trump welcomed the Pittsburgh Penguins to the White House on Tuesday, and said he wanted the team’s co-owner to renegotiate international trade deals.

They should have skipped the visit but WTH there are only 8 Americans on the team.
RE: The Penguins Have No Class
(October 10, 2017 at 5:52 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/i-reall...ate-nafta/

Quote:‘I really mean that’: Trump wants owner of the Penguins hockey team to renegotiate NAFTA

Quote:President Donald Trump welcomed the Pittsburgh Penguins to the White House on Tuesday, and said he wanted the team’s co-owner to renegotiate international trade deals.

They should have skipped the visit but WTH there are only 8 Americans on the team.

Great point. 45 rails against immigration but the NHL is full of people not from America.

Same shit with MLB. How many fans would bitch if a Cuban born player won a World Series.

This is simply more bullshit code, "Know your place, and if we welcome you here act white".
The majority of the Penguins' players come from Canada and Europe where the police do not gun people down whenever they feel like it.  Still.  They should have paid attention.
(October 10, 2017 at 6:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The majority of the Penguins' players come from Canada and Europe where the police do not gun people down whenever they feel like it.  Still.  They should have paid attention.

We have retarded police too look at Montreal shooting a mentally ill black person because he had a screwdriver . Rather then trying to deescalate the situation .

Or poor Andrew Loku a mentally ill black person (suffering PTSD from being tortured in the Sudan) Just because he had a hammer . With once again no attempt deescalate the situation.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Quote:Great point. 45 rails against immigration but the NHL is full of people not from America.

The fucker's hotels are filled with people not from 'Murrica because he abuses the H1B Visa program.  The WLB is a lying, thieving cocksucker.

(October 10, 2017 at 7:06 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:
(October 10, 2017 at 6:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The majority of the Penguins' players come from Canada and Europe where the police do not gun people down whenever they feel like it.  Still.  They should have paid attention.

We have retarded police too look at Montreal shooting a mentally ill black person because he had a screwdriver . Rather then trying to deescalate the situation .

Or poor Andrew Loku a mentally ill black person (suffering PTSD from being tortured in the Sudan) Just because he had a hammer . With once again no attempt deescalate the situation.

I looked those up.  One was in 2015 and one was in 2017.  'Murrican cops average three murders a day.
A penguin with no class?

Sounds very familiar Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1901 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  [Serious] Economy Class Economy ignoramus 41 2777 April 6, 2020 at 7:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The middle class gets almost half of U.S. safety-net payments Aegon 11 1319 September 5, 2018 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  More Class Than I Gave Them Credit For Minimalist 1 463 July 15, 2018 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Iowa bill for bible class in public school brewer 20 3168 January 27, 2018 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  There Are A Couple Of Republicans With Some Class Minimalist 11 1110 January 12, 2018 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  She Has More Class Than I Thought Minimalist 17 3504 March 24, 2017 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: GUBU