Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There Are A Couple Of Republicans With Some Class
There Are A Couple Of Republicans With Some Class
Michael Steele is one.

Ana Navarro is the other.

RE: There Are A Couple Of Republicans With Some Class
To be fair, Haiti is a shithole from everything I know about it. So's much of Africa, for that matter.

There's plenty of evidence for Trump's racism. No need to plump up a case when it is already open-and-shut.

Then he should shut his fucking mouth.
Yeah, generally people who live in a shit hole region prefer to be the ones who call it a shit hole.
(January 11, 2018 at 10:37 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Then he should shut his fucking mouth.

No argument here ... let me know how that works out, though.

(January 11, 2018 at 10:50 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Yeah, generally people who live in a shit hole region prefer to be the ones who call it a shit hole.

I don't need to live in an outhouse to know it's a shithole.

I mean, that's why we've got CNN.

(January 11, 2018 at 10:53 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(January 11, 2018 at 10:37 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Then he should shut his fucking mouth.

No argument here ... let me know how that works out, though.

(January 11, 2018 at 10:50 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Yeah, generally people who live in a shit hole region prefer to be the ones who call it a shit hole.

I don't need to live in an outhouse to know it's a shithole.

I mean, that's why we've got CNN.

When we took this emersion french class in Paris the teacher was into film making and eager to bash hollywood.  Back home, my wife and I would have done the same.  But over there my wife got indignant and defended hollywood instead.  Weird.
lol I saw Ana Navarro's spittle-flecked tirade on AC 360. It was awesome!

-Teresa
Quote:No argument here ... let me know how that works out, though.

He can't.  It's part of his condition.
(January 11, 2018 at 11:32 pm)Whateverist Wrote: When we took this emersion french class in Paris the teacher was into film making and eager to bash hollywood.  Back home, my wife and I would have done the same.  But over there my wife got indignant and defended hollywood instead.  Weird.

When I lived in Iran, I learnt they had a proverb there: "Me and my brother against my cousin; me and my cousin against the world."

(January 12, 2018 at 1:36 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:No argument here ... let me know how that works out, though.

He can't.  It's part of his condition.

And so ...?

Where were these GOP politicians condemning this fuckface when he came down the escalator to start his run. He never should have been nominated, much less elected.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God hates republicans Anomalocaris 1 238 October 9, 2022 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Vegan couple banned from owning pets Foxaèr 11 983 May 9, 2021 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Woman Threatens Hispanic Couple BrianSoddingBoru4 20 933 July 3, 2020 at 2:22 am
Last Post: no one
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1881 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Not All US Republicans Are Against Illegal Immigration BrianSoddingBoru4 4 527 June 27, 2020 at 9:37 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Economy Class Economy ignoramus 41 2766 April 6, 2020 at 7:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Republicans are scared of Trump despite knowing he is guilty Prime Time 0 284 February 10, 2020 at 5:21 am
Last Post: Prime Time
  House REpublicans Illegally Holed up in SCIF Room Divinity 21 1385 October 27, 2019 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  The middle class gets almost half of U.S. safety-net payments Aegon 11 1313 September 5, 2018 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  More Class Than I Gave Them Credit For Minimalist 1 460 July 15, 2018 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37