Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quite possibly the most bizzare phone survey I've ever taken
Quite possibly the most bizzare phone survey I've ever taken
IANMTU

BCBS hired an outfit to do customer satisfaction surveys and my number came up recently.

After 5 or 6 questions in a row where I gave lowest possible rating I asked the survey taker if they detected a pattern yet. That got a chuckle, so I advised I was canceled along with the other tens of thousands Iowans from our health insurance by Blue Cross Blue Shield at the end of the year.

I also thought it was bizarre the company would give a flying fuck about what I thought of them now that I am cancelled too.

Seriously, what do they think I'm going to give for answers in a customer satisfaction survey ??

They can go fuck themselves.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Quite possibly the most bizzare phone survey I've ever taken
(October 26, 2017 at 10:22 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: IANMTU

BCBS hired an outfit to do customer satisfaction surveys and my number came up recently.

After 5 or 6 questions in a row where I gave lowest possible rating I asked the survey taker if they detected a pattern yet.  That got a chuckle, so I advised I was canceled along with the other tens of thousands Iowans from our health insurance by Blue Cross Blue Shield at the end of the year.  

I also thought it was bizarre the company would give a flying fuck about what I thought of them now that I am cancelled too.

Seriously, what do they think I'm going to give for answers in a customer satisfaction survey ??

They can go fuck themselves.

I'm in the same boat, but with Aetna.

ACA healthcare coverage for 2018 is shaping up to be pretty weird, maybe nonexistent.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Quite possibly the most bizzare phone survey I've ever taken
I hang up on those morons every time. I have enough bullshit adds on my TV and computer. Don't bother me on the phone, and don't fucking knock on my door.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill paying and automated vs real person on phone Brian37 36 1962 September 2, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  These are the 50 best-looking nationalities, according to a new survey WinterHold 20 2074 July 6, 2019 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Your phone's ringtone. Foxaèr 33 3658 May 17, 2018 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I like to be taken advantage of. Edwardo Piet 5 546 December 18, 2017 at 2:01 am
  The most heart warming advertisement ever ErGingerbreadMandude 17 2649 February 13, 2017 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  If you have an android phone you should read this. #5 is the most shocking. ErGingerbreadMandude 7 1952 December 18, 2016 at 1:14 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Quotes taken out of context game. Losty 25 3089 September 3, 2016 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Replacing phone wall jack Brian37 27 2714 May 20, 2016 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Survey says! If you use more emojis than the norm, you think about sex more *Deidre* 28 5559 January 12, 2016 at 11:00 pm
  Buying a case for my phone Lemonvariable72 3 1214 August 14, 2015 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire