Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stranger Things!
Stranger Things!
Any one watching S2? Watched first three last night. Might finish S2 this weekend. Great show!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Stranger Things!
I'm catching up on my shows right now. It will be a bit before I get to the second season of Stranger Things.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Going to start in on the second season now.
~ Erin Hunter
34:32 into the first epi. The meteor strike was AWESOME!
I'm thinking as soon as I finish Gravity Falls (which I'm currently halfway through), I'll rewatch Stranger Things; seasons one and two.

Also, the strange thing about Stranger Things. In the epilogue to the first season finale, this happens:

What's really strange about this is I actually started a short story with a character vomiting while "White Christmas" plays more than three years before it dropped. Granted, it was a teenage girl apparently pregnant with an octopus and there's no flashbacks, but it strikes me as a very strange coincidence.

Quote: While Bing Crosby was dreaming of a White Christmas, Mary was kneeling at the throne of her porcelain god. What was wrong with her, she thought? She couldn't be pregnant. She'd never gotten past first base with a guy. Certainly not since the time she spent with Joey in Florida.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Mr CL is out of town for the weekend, so I'll start watching with him when he's home.

Stranger Things is an "ok" show. I'm a much bigger fan of 13 Reasons Why. Very very good.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
My brother and I just binge watched the entire second season. Not only do I call this a must see but it is Winona Ryder's most believable role. She is great.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Just started the second episode. I kind of want to watch the entire season and go to bed at like seven in the morning, lol.
~ Erin Hunter
Watched three episodes, but now I'm just too tired to continue. Will have to finish the season tomorrow.
~ Erin Hunter
Okay, it's time to settle down and finish watching the second season.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stranger Things Foxaèr 7 633 August 16, 2016 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Jesster