Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL, this religious forum is retarded
LOL, this religious forum is retarded
The quotes I had in my signature were considered in violation of the forum.

Quote:Religious faith is delusion disguising reality.

If god was real, he would not need theists to inform us that he is real.

Salvation is merely the cure religion sells in order to rid one of the fairy tale sin that religion also sells. Buying into religion leaves one intellectually broke.

The same signatures I've had here and I have posted on my profile.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: LOL, this religious forum is retarded
Feel free to use mine.
(October 29, 2017 at 10:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Feel free to use mine.

Well. How much gas does a nonexistent deity make? Seems like one of those paradoxical dilemmas.

Lutrinae, you had to know that you were going to eventually get busted for that. The snowflakes just can't deal with it. They might be tough as all get out IRL, but poke that soft religious spot, and they get all cringy.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I informed the idiot staff member to delete my account. Fuck that place.
~ Erin Hunter
LOL I don't know why you wasted your time there.

Besides, calling a forum "retarded" is an insult to intellectually disabled people.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 29, 2017 at 10:20 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: I informed the idiot staff member to delete my account.  Fuck that place.

See, I don't mind if they have their own forums and do a little circle-jerk with jesus in the middle every day.  In much the same way as I don't care if they go to their churches and get ripped off by phony holy joe's telling them a lot of platitudinous shit.  It's their dime.  They can spend it where they want.

It's when the fuckers come out of their churches or come here and start sprinkling their jesus bullshit around that I admit that I do get a tad cranky from time to time.

Angel
I experienced it and it was precisely what everyone here has informed me that it would be.

(October 29, 2017 at 10:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote: See, I don't mind if they have their own forums and do a little circle-jerk with jesus in the middle every day.  In much the same way as I don't care if they go to their churches and get ripped off by phony holy joe's telling them a lot of platitudinous shit.  It's their dime.  They can spend it where they want.

It's when the fuckers come out of their churches or come here and start sprinkling their jesus bullshit around that I admit that I do get a tad cranky from time to time.

Angel

I wouldn't have you any other way than you are on here, Min.

I should have left by making a thread and saying, "Go blow god out of your ass." in honor of Min, but they have curse word censoring that places **** in place of curse words.
~ Erin Hunter
Wait.  Which curse words would those be?

Go?  Not likely.

Blow?  Hardly, the wind blows too.

God?  Come on.  Even though it is the worst of the words how could any religitard forum function without allowing that word?

Out?   How can they not use the word "out?"

Your?  A mere pronoun.

Ass?  Ass is all over the fucking bible.  Moses tied his ass to a tree and walked a thousand miles.   Jesus entered Jerusalem riding on his ass..... lazy prick.

I can't see any asterisks there at all.
I am reminded of the dreaded shitake mushroom thread . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 29, 2017 at 11:21 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I am reminded of the dreaded shitake mushroom thread . . .

Two I's.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 17689 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  LoL, sometimes I wonder Foxaèr 3 458 May 2, 2018 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Losty
  LOL I wish this feature was real Edwardo Piet 7 1012 December 21, 2017 at 7:36 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  lol, got my first warning on a religious forum Foxaèr 18 1857 October 23, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: c172
  Another thread about myself lol Edwardo Piet 16 2584 May 22, 2016 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Feminist Threatens to Rape Herself Anonymously LOL Shell B 38 10443 August 26, 2015 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Apparently the United States has killed over 1.3 billion people since 1776 (lol) ReptilianPeon 11 2331 July 25, 2015 at 1:24 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  HuffPost lol AtheistAshley 5 1285 September 6, 2013 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: AtheistAshley
Tongue Russell Brand Interviews Baptist Church Leaders LOL! Big Blue Sky 6 1840 July 5, 2013 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Most Retarded Thing You've Heard From Priest/Preacher Rahul 24 8776 June 14, 2013 at 10:11 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas