Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prophets! The best of Men!
Prophets! The best of Men!
I have seen many Atheists give an incorrect view on Islam, and only fair to come here and talk about it, maybe it’ll be a short amount of time, nevertheless here are the facts;-

Just a reminder;-

All the Prophets Noah, Lut, Ibrahim, David. Solomon, Moses, Muhammad peace be upon them came and told people to worship the one God, remember the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell.

Prophet Noah peace be upon him for example did NOT say to the people who refused to repent that;-

-they were good,
-that it was acceptable for them to reject the message of Allah.
-they all knew that they had to repent -the Prophets told people to repent on the first day, there were no introduction classes, religion is normal, a part of us.

We do not hurt and continue to be tolerant of non-Muslims but just as the Prophet Noah peace be upon him we find their behaviour unacceptable. Of course why should we accept something that God himself does not.

I would never listen to an Atheist as you are NOT better then the;-

-Prophet Noah peace be upon him,
-Prophet David peace be upon him,
-Prophet Lut peace be upon him,
-Prophet Joseph peace be upon him,
-Prophet Jesus peace be upon him,
-Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him,
-Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him
-Prophet Solomon peace be upon him.

The Prophets, the best of Men, the Atheists claim that Islam means nothing to them when they cannot even name one Man who is better then any of the Prophets!

Does an Atheist think they are better then Prophet Jesus peace be upon him? Why would I listen to you over the Prophets? NEVER!

If you have something to say-then simply answer this question;-

Are you better then Prophets Jesus, Ibrahim, Moses peace be upon them??
RE: Prophets! The best of Men!
(October 29, 2010 at 8:37 pm)h-n Wrote: I would never listen to an Atheist as you are NOT better then the;-

Just ban him now and save everyone the grief.

And to answer the one question;

Yes.

I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
No wonder I hate muslims.
(October 29, 2010 at 9:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote: No wonder I hate muslims.

Is that what you would be saying to the Prophet Noah, Jesus peace be upon them? No Prophet accepted anyone who was not religious.

You say you hate something that is good and side with what is evil
We will see if you like or hate the fires of Hell.
Dear h-n,

Is Islam a peaceful and tolerant religion?

Regards,

Me xxx
I don't talk to your fictional friends, asswipe.

Aren't you a little old for invisible friends?
Aren't there some Sunni or Shiite shrine, whichever sect you don't belong, that needs blowing up? Time is wasting!
Quote:Aren't there some Sunni or Shiite shrine, whichever sect you don't belong, that needs blowing up? Time is wasting!

Just because you are immature does not mean you should make statements like that.
Its ok to have doubt, just dont let that doubt become the answers.

You dont hate God, you hate the church game.

"God is not what you imagine or what you think you understand. If you understand you have failed." Saint Augustine

Your mind works very simply: you are either trying to find out what are God's laws in order to follow them; or you are trying to outsmart Him. -Martin H. Fischer
Quaint avatar Smile

(October 29, 2010 at 8:37 pm)h-n Wrote: I have seen many Atheists give an incorrect view on Islam, and only fair to come here and talk about it, maybe it’ll be a short amount of time, nevertheless here are the facts;-

I like talking, maybe you will for a short time talk with me.

Quote:Just a reminder;-

All the Prophets Noah, Lut, Ibrahim, David. Solomon, Moses, Muhammad peace be upon them came and told people to worship the one God, remember the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell.

Alright. I don't remember any of these people, but please understand that I was not in the area at the times when these events are said to have taken place took place.

Quote:Prophet Noah peace be upon him for example did NOT say to the people who refused to repent that;-

-they were good,
-that it was acceptable for them to reject the message of Allah.
-they all knew that they had to repent -the Prophets told people to repent on the first day, there were no introduction classes, religion is normal, a part of us.

Then what did he say, if indeed he said anything? There's a number of things I have not said yet... but I find that these are not so important as what I have said.

Quote:We do not hurt and continue to be tolerant of non-Muslims but just as the Prophet Noah peace be upon him we find their behaviour unacceptable. Of course why should we accept something that God himself does not.

Who is 'we'? Some Muslims do hurt, even kill, non-Muslims. Some Muslims do not tolerate the existence of non-Muslims. Not all Muslims find the behavior of non-Muslims unacceptable. Why should you not accept a thing that Allah does not?

Quote:I would never listen to an Atheist

Then you can still listen to me, i hope. Being a goddess, I must say it would be silly of me to not believe in myself Sleepy

Quote:as you are NOT better then the;-

-Prophet Noah peace be upon him,
-Prophet David peace be upon him,
-Prophet Lut peace be upon him,
-Prophet Joseph peace be upon him,
-Prophet Jesus peace be upon him,
-Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him,
-Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him
-Prophet Solomon peace be upon him.

The Prophets, the best of Men, the Atheists claim that Islam means nothing to them when they cannot even name one Man who is better then any of the Prophets!

They are so good... that you must state peace be upon them... as if it would not be so if you did not. The only peace that exists is death. You wish peace upon them... meaning that they are not yet dead, and you desire that they be so. You wish the death of greater individuals than yourself... how weak you must be indeed.

Great men like Alexander the Great, Ghenghis Khan, Odysseus and Achilles... each of these I find far greater than any of the prophets you noted there.

Quote:Does an Atheist think they are better then Prophet Jesus peace be upon him? Why would I listen to you over the Prophets? NEVER!

I am definitely better than Jesus the Prophet... but I have met those greater than myself. Some of those happen to be atheists.

It doesn't make much sense to open up suggesting discussion, if discussion is not what you intend Smile

Quote:If you have something to say-then simply answer this question;-

Are you better then Prophets Jesus, Ibrahim, Moses peace be upon them??

The three of them together? Hmm... now that is a tough question. It's a bit like Ninjas vs Pirates... there's no definite answer. I could definitely take them if they were uncoordinated... but with perfect teamwork may fantastic things be done. Increasing the size of a group increases the potential coordination cap, but also increases the possibility for chaos, especially if the unexpected occurs. The difficulty is maintaining that great teamwork while increasing numbers as necessary.

Oh, and if any of those men had no honor, I suppose any of them could take me out singularly. Brings only dishonor upon them, but it is possible.
(October 29, 2010 at 9:38 pm)h-n Wrote:
(October 29, 2010 at 9:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote: No wonder I hate muslims.

Is that what you would be saying to the Prophet Noah, Jesus peace be upon them? No Prophet accepted anyone who was not religious.

You mean to say "none of the Prophets I noted have ever accepted anyone who was not religious".

Quote:You say you hate something that is good and side with what is evil
We will see if you like or hate the fires of Hell.

He actually hates something he sees as damaging to humanity/or himself. Perhaps purging humans off the face of the Earth is a very good thing. Understand, if you would please:

And I, alternately, side with Sam Magee:

(October 29, 2010 at 9:50 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I don't talk to your fictional friends, asswipe.

Aren't you a little old for invisible friends?

I'd personally rather an invisible person be my friend than say, my enemy. Dodgy
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
H-n, maybe you can answer a question for me.

A friend told me the other day that the reason Muslim men demand virgins is because Muslim men have really,really (I mean really) tiny penis's and the virgins won't have any prior experience to be able to judge how utterly inadequate their men are.

At first I doubted this but the more I thought about it, I realized that it does explain an awful lot.

If you could clear this point up it would be greatly appreciated, ta.

Yours sincerely.

A genuine seeker of knowledge.

Badger
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The prevalence of HIV among gay men darnwelling 30 1882 January 11, 2023 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: darnwelling
  A question for the straight men Catholic_Lady 87 12681 January 11, 2023 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7101 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  The army is one of the best examples of gender inequality towards MEN Macoleco 64 5298 February 18, 2021 at 8:04 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Real Men onlinebiker 111 5420 January 28, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Men who don't flush public toilets Alexmahone 32 3043 April 25, 2018 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  men and women with tattoos, hot or not? orthodox-man 110 20968 April 24, 2018 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Question for the heterosexual men of AF Catholic_Lady 242 26593 April 18, 2018 at 11:40 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Men: How do You Define Yourself? Rhondazvous 33 2415 April 3, 2018 at 5:51 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Men's Rights Movement Catholic_Lady 538 66194 January 1, 2018 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet