Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help! I'm struggling with my atheism!
Please help! I'm struggling with my atheism!
My lack of commitment to fairy tales has reached new unacceptable levels of common sense!

My lack of blind faith towards God's evil ways from the bible is slowly turning me into a despicably humble mortal being.

My knowledge of the forbidden topic of evolution has indoctrinated me so heavily that I don't even find it obscene anymore to believe that we evolved from something which doesn't look like a clean shaven handsome white man!

Please, I'm barely hanging on to reality! someone call 911! Tell them not to come around! It's urgent!

Dodgy
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Please help! I'm struggling with my atheism!
(November 3, 2017 at 5:10 am)ignoramus Wrote: My lack of commitment to fairy tales has reached new unacceptable levels of common sense!

My lack of blind faith towards God's evil ways from the bible is slowly turning me into a despicably humble mortal being.

My knowledge of the forbidden topic of evolution has indoctrinated me so heavily that I don't even find it obscene anymore to believe that we evolved from something which doesn't look like a clean shaven handsome white man!

Please, I'm barely hanging on to reality! someone call 911! Tell them not to come around! It's urgent!

Dodgy

Don't you know Adam was a handsome white man with a perfectly groomed beard? It's true, look at all the pictures of him.
There, there brother. Have you considered that perhaps life makes any sense at all only if you accept Christ into your heart? Maybe you're overthinking this rationality stuff? Want to enjoy sniffing those roses? Empty your head .. and your pocket book to send me a check.
(November 3, 2017 at 6:46 am)Whateverist Wrote: There, there brother.  Have you considered that perhaps life makes any sense at all only if you accept Christ into your heart?  Maybe you're overthinking this rationality stuff?  Want to enjoy sniffing those roses?  Empty your head .. and your pocket book to send me a check.

Don't do it! Whateverist is a well known homo sapien.  Dodgy
(November 3, 2017 at 6:49 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(November 3, 2017 at 6:46 am)Whateverist Wrote: There, there brother.  Have you considered that perhaps life makes any sense at all only if you accept Christ into your heart?  Maybe you're overthinking this rationality stuff?  Want to enjoy sniffing those roses?  Empty your head .. and your pocket book to send me a check.

Don't do it! Whateverist is a well known homo sapien.  Dodgy

Allegedly.  Still I only ask for the money in Jesus' name, as His emissary and handler.  Believe me, my cut is way less than His.
You just have to stop praying, and do so very hard, not upon your knees.

Then you just have to A/S/K

Assess

Scientific Method

Knowledge

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your thoughts on the following topics please! (for academic purposes) -Harvard ignoramus 13 714 July 24, 2020 at 6:21 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Spell your last name please.... Brian37 9 1538 October 12, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Chicken Salad Sandwich on toast, please... Gawdzilla Sama 6 592 November 21, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: brewer
  please be careful. grandma is Google searching! ignoramus 22 2906 March 3, 2017 at 12:22 am
Last Post: Joods
  Jesus still struggling to find publisher for Newer Testament StuW 0 569 January 23, 2014 at 8:23 am
Last Post: StuW
Wink Will my sock puppets please stand up? Tea Earl Grey Hot 15 3883 November 14, 2013 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: c172
  Dawkins admits atheism is a myth to help cope with inevitability of afterlife KafkaKafka 3 791 November 1, 2013 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Please let it sink! Something completely different 22 4996 March 1, 2013 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Smile Please :) fullonfun 4 1497 March 14, 2012 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb