Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aloha
Aloha
Aloha AF:

My name is Bill. I'm a stupid surfer from Huntington Beach CA and I am clownish. I live on Maui. I've been studying theology and the bible for more then 40yrs as well as the KoinE Greek and Greek grammatical inflection and love to translate.

However, honoring the language and not the professors of theology, has gotten me excommunicated somewhat. Have you ever talked to those people? And they think I'm nuts! 500yrs ago I would have been burned at the stake for such heresy by people whom teach heresy! Smile

Anyway, nice to meet you all and I hope to be useful.

Only to His glory, Bill
RE: Aloha
Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Welcome
Welcome! Smile
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Welcome. We won't do this to you here. Big Grin

Angry Lynch Mob
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
You're leaving so soon?
(November 9, 2017 at 8:56 pm)Haipule Wrote: I've been studying theology and the bible for more then 40yrs as well as the KoinE Greek and Greek grammatical inflection and love to translate.

Why not open a new thread on the subject, that way I can give you the attention you deserve.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
Welcome fellow surfer.
Dying to live, living to die.
Welcome!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(November 9, 2017 at 9:03 pm)Fireball Wrote: Welcome. We won't do this to you here. Big Grin

Angry Lynch Mob

Of course not.

We vivisect our victims.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aloha! New with a big question! MandaMaui 68 12228 November 13, 2017 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: vorlon13