Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elizabeth Warren Last Night With Stephen Colbert
Elizabeth Warren Last Night With Stephen Colbert
Explains the origin of this fucking republicunt tax bill.

RE: Elizabeth Warren Last Night With Stephen Colbert
(November 21, 2017 at 4:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Explains the origin of this fucking republicunt tax bill.

Hillary would have made a great president, but she was not my first choice. I was hoping Warren would have. 

But she is right, where dems have failed is we only show up on social issues, and presidential elections. We need to speak out every day, and make it wallet issues every day. We need to vote every year too. 

The GOP has kicked our asses since Reagan, and their formula is simple, if you cant win on economic issues, cry "commie" or "persecution of Christians" and that allows the top to fleece workers of all states. GOP are masters at getting their supporters to vote against their own self interests.
I think that "you have to pay back your investors" was not only a recurrent theme in Warren's remarks, it's the basis of the American political system.
When these super-rich fucks make an investment they expect a return.  They used to try to be subtle about it but this is the Age of The WLB so the rules have changed.
Trickle-Down economics is basically a Reverse Robin Hood. Steal from the poor to give to the rich. And then hope that the rich decides to give some of it back. And when they don't, it's obviously because you didn't take enough from the poor.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1305 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Anyone watch last night's debate? Brian37 9 862 September 30, 2020 at 9:28 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Elizabeth Warren out of race onlinebiker 47 3509 March 12, 2020 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Elizabeth Warren Flips on Super PACs Secular Elf 4 444 March 4, 2020 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: brewer
  [Serious] Kuala Lumpur Islamic summit: did the night of the vassals began to end? WinterHold 16 1096 January 2, 2020 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  I'm Getting Real Down On Elizabeth Warren AFTT47 17 1670 November 3, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Elizabeth Warren On Marriage Equality BrianSoddingBoru4 8 1544 October 15, 2019 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Warren's Wealth Tax Yonadav 5 933 January 25, 2019 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Elizabeth Warren impressed me CapnAwesome 106 3987 October 20, 2018 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Jane2d
  Stephen Colbert: The Legend of Roy Moore Minimalist 1 424 December 14, 2017 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Chad32