Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police Officer Killed In Baltimore Was Due To Testify On Police Corruption
Police Officer Killed In Baltimore Was Due To Testify On Police Corruption
Check out this gem on ABC News.

Not only was the officer due to testify the next day in a corruption case against fellow officers, it is now revealed he was killed by his own gun.

He apparently walked up to a "suspicious individual" (who was black, of course) and somehow, this individual was able to wrest the gun away from a veteran police officer and kill him with it quickly. The officer's partner is confirmed to have been close by and can be seen calling for help in a video.

And the cop killer gets away clean!

I'm definitely no conspiracy theorist but to say this smells of bullshit is a vast understatement. I sure hope an outside agency takes over the investigation in light of this.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: Police Officer Killed In Baltimore Was Due To Testify On Police Corruption
Can you say "Frank Serpico?"
(November 23, 2017 at 11:37 am)Minimalist Wrote: Can you say "Frank Serpico?"

I was thinking that just as I read that. Us old fogies remember that. Al Pacino played him in a movie.

Yea this smells bad too.
The idea that anyone can take a loaded gun from anyone else without getting shot smells like bullshit. Especially as trigger happy as many cops are in America, and the other guy was supposedly black. Yeah, corrupt cops shooting a guy that was going to rat them out.

Why was this guy even on duty? Knowing what he was about to do against his own station, why was he even on the job?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

For the young 'uns who may not remember.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Serpico

Quote:The police arrested the young suspects, and found one had two bags of heroin. Halley stayed with the suspects, and Roteman told Serpico, who spoke Spanish, to make a fake purchase attempt to get the drug dealers to open the door. The police went to the third-floor landing. Serpico knocked on the door, keeping his hand on his revolver. The door opened a few inches, just far enough to wedge his body in. Serpico called for help, but his fellow officers ignored him.[8]
Serpico was then shot in the face by the suspect, with a .22 LR pistol, and the bullet struck just below the eye lodging at the top of his jaw. He fired back,[9] fell to the floor, and began to bleed profusely. His police colleagues refused to make a "10-13" dispatch to police headquarters indicating that an officer had been shot. An elderly man who lived in the next apartment called the emergency services reporting that a man had been shot and stayed with Serpico.[8] When a police car arrived, aware that Serpico was a fellow officer, they transported him in the patrol car to Greenpoint Hospital.[9]
The bullet had severed an auditory nerve, leaving him deaf in one ear, and he has suffered from chronic pain from bullet fragments lodged in his brain. He was visited the day after the shooting by Mayor John V. Lindsay and Police Commissioner Patrick V. Murphy, and the police department harassed him with hourly bed checks. He later testified before the Knapp Commission.
I had never heard of Frank Serpico. Wow, he's a hero. It's a dirty shame that not much has changed.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Baltimore = where the gangsters are on the city payroll and wear badges.
(November 23, 2017 at 1:27 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: I had never heard of Frank Serpico. Wow, he's a hero. It's a dirty shame that not much has changed.

Actually I think things have gotten much worse.
Actually there's an interesting parallel in Ireland. The only difference being that the method used to try and silence the whistleblower was to blacken his name rather than lead poisoning. The ramifications are that there's a chance the government will fall next week and I'll collect €350 in the new year.

Google Maurice McCabe if you're interested.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
There is more interesting stuff related to this case here.

Apparently, Officer Suiter (the murdered officer) found drugs on a suspect which were subsequently learned to have been planted by a scumbag officer. That was who Suiter was scheduled to testify against. Now he's dead by a mysterious cop killer who shot him with his own gun and makes the cop killer Hall of Fame by getting away clean - even though Suiter's partner is known to have been nearby when the shooting occurred.

Thankfully, two Baltimore city councilmen have called for the investigation of the unsolved murder of officer Suiter to be turned over to the feds.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 651 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Defunding Police not working out. onlinebiker 51 2553 October 1, 2021 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Motorcade for local marine killed in the evacuation happened today brewer 1 259 September 10, 2021 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1057 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  US troops and Afghans killed in suicide attacks outside Kabul airport WinterHold 3 572 August 26, 2021 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Accused Kidnapper killed in Truck Accident onlinebiker 1 279 June 27, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2755 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Please Justify This Police Action For Me BrianSoddingBoru4 251 17751 February 5, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1503 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26863 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger