Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Justify This Police Action For Me
Please Justify This Police Action For Me
Police Pepper Spray Handcuffed 9 Year Old

This child was already in restraints, but refused to put her feet inside the police car. There were at least six officers on scene. One cop told the girl, 'You're going to get pepper spray in your eyeballs', to which another officer replied, 'At this point, just go ahead and spray her.'

There is no scenario that I can see under which this was handled correctly. If your solution to an unruly nine year old girl is to pepper spray her, you shouldn't be a cop in the first place.

Fucking disgusting.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Please Justify This Police Action For Me
(February 1, 2021 at 12:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Police Pepper Spray A Nine Year Old In Handcuffs

This child was already in restraints, but refused to put her feet inside the police car. There were at least six officers on scene. One cop told the girl, 'You're going to get pepper spray in your eyeballs', to which another officer replied, 'At this point, just go ahead and spray her.'

There is no scenario that I can see under which this was handled correctly. If your solution to an unruly nine year old girl is to pepper spray her, you shouldn't be a cop in the first place.

Fucking disgusting.

Boru

I clicked on your link and saw a floating tent.

https://i.imgur.com/QebD2gB.jpg
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 1, 2021 at 12:49 pm)brewer Wrote:
(February 1, 2021 at 12:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Police Pepper Spray A Nine Year Old In Handcuffs

Fucking disgusting.

Boru

same here... but some 9 year olds are dangerous.. big strong adults need to take proper precautions!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Did you want them to shoot her instead?

(No, this is really what the Union said.)
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(February 1, 2021 at 12:49 pm)brewer Wrote:

Fucking disgusting.

Boru

Oops. Fixed.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 1, 2021 at 1:02 pm)Divinity Wrote: Did you want them to shoot her instead?

(No, this is really what the Union said.)

Yeah, that as well. Apparently, police unions are unable to grasp that cops are sometimes capable of poor judgement.

Boru
[Image: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg]
(February 1, 2021 at 12:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If your solution to an unruly nine year old girl is to pepper spray her, you shouldn't be a cop in the first place.

Fucking disgusting.

Boru

My issues with this solution would had started at handcuffing a 9y old already. Read Who was she? Hit-Girl?
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
It's not justifiable.

It's disgusting.
Illegitimi non carborundum
But teaching your kids to fear the po-po always goes well....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 649 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Defunding Police not working out. onlinebiker 51 2550 October 1, 2021 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2752 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 960 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Seattle Chief of Police resigns Due Budget Cuts onlinebiker 68 3314 August 13, 2020 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  US police brutality item Duty 351 26243 July 10, 2020 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Minneapolis Abolish Police The Architect Of Fate 82 4692 June 12, 2020 at 10:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  London police to roll out facial recognition CCTV Duty 22 1504 January 24, 2020 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Maldives police tahaadi 3 321 September 26, 2018 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1491 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37