Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 4:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's y'all's boob size...
What's y'all's boob size...
...and does it really matter?

Or are you nothing but a boob?

Women, men, others....knock your socks off. It was V's idea (perhaps not to start a thread like this, but I can't tell.)
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: What's y'all's boob size...
I probably have about an A cup. which is likely not considered good, given that I'm a dude.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I'm a sad B. With a 34 ass. FML.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
I used to have a boob that weighed about 180 pounds-

but then I got divorced... bahahahahaha!!!

-Teresa
when you say mine do you mean in a mine is yours & yours is mine way so they are mine by proxy?
(November 26, 2017 at 11:35 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: I'm a sad B.  With a 34 ass.  FML.

Well, you know what they say "Anything more than a handful is a waste".
My moobs are actually pretty good shape and size. I work out a little. I must store all my fat in my abdominals and butt.
I have a touch of old man moobs (not enough to make a fold/crease beneath) but my nipples are constantly erect. Always have been.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I'm 32C

(November 26, 2017 at 11:35 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: I'm a sad B. With a 34 ass. FML.

Not sad! I think a B or small C is the perfect size, imho. If you think of all the famous actresses and models, they are always no larger than a small C.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(November 27, 2017 at 9:45 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: I'm 32C

(November 26, 2017 at 11:35 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: I'm a sad B.  With a 34 ass.  FML.

Not sad! I think a B or small C is the perfect size, imho. If you think of all the famous actresses and models, they are always no larger than a small C.
[Image: she-done-him-wrong-mae-west-1933-everett.jpg]
[Image: Russell,+Jane+%28Outlaw,+The%29_01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What’s your age and butt size J a c k 52 4875 January 27, 2018 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What is your weight and waist size? ErGingerbreadMandude 52 7809 November 26, 2017 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  What is the size of your vocabulary? theVOID 68 11612 July 26, 2011 at 5:37 am
Last Post: Gogyoo