Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your weight and waist size?
What is your weight and waist size?
I'm around 70kg my waist is 32.... I feel like my waist is a bit small my dad has a big waist. I think a small waist gives off a youngish look granted I am actually young but I identify as a 30 year old.. 😜
So guys... Curious.. Waist size and weight?
RE: What is your weight and waist size?
Not a chance! lol!

(November 26, 2017 at 7:38 am)pool the matey Wrote: I'm around 70kg my waist is 32.... I feel like my waist is a bit small my dad has a big waist. I think a small waist gives off a youngish look granted I am actually young but I identify as a 30 year old.. 😜
So guys... Curious.. Waist size and weight?

But are you sure that's not your pant size? Pant size and waist size can be different.
I'm 6'4", I weigh 16 stone, and my waist is 38".  How soon will you have my new suit ready?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
. 5 ft 11.6

I think my waist size is around 34 inches and I weigh 14 stone. I don't tend to fluctuate much in terms of weight.

14 stone or around 190 to 200 pounds

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Nunya!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Currently:
Height: 71 inches, weight: 180 lbs, waist size: 34 inches.

Historically:
Have fluctuated between a height of 20 inches and 71 inches, weight of 5.5 lbs and 204 lbs, and waist size of 12 inches and 36 inches.
Don't you know it's impolite to ask that of a girl.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I am 1920 milimeters tall and 80000 grams.

Skinny tall guy.
I don't know... I was always afraid to look at the weight hehe😜
but I know I lost some weight and i'm not too tall about 1630mm 
and my size ??? haha 😝 some half a year ago it was L but two weeks ago i bought clothes in size S ... so  lucky i 😛 hurray😁
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
115 lbs
25 inch waist
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've lost more weight Foxaèr 14 1802 February 21, 2018 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What’s your age and butt size J a c k 52 4939 January 27, 2018 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 3463 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  What's y'all's boob size... c172 40 4032 November 27, 2017 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I Fucking Quit Too! Any one want to join me for weight loss? Whateverist 159 14538 February 28, 2017 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Rant about weight, fat acceptance, obesity and health Dystopia 49 9254 October 30, 2015 at 11:17 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The real reason people are weight-obsessed. Razzle 5 1785 July 12, 2015 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Razzle
  What's your current car/vehicle? And what's your fantasy car/vehicle? MJ the Skeptical 34 8918 May 23, 2014 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: max-greece
  State your religious belief, and your OS of choice Vegamo 10 2345 January 14, 2014 at 10:32 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  What is the size of your vocabulary? theVOID 68 11636 July 26, 2011 at 5:37 am
Last Post: Gogyoo