Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s your age and butt size
What’s your age and butt size
I’m 32 and my butt measures 14 tacos in the last month and a half, plus a few beers, decimal... a couple squatts and half a protein shake. I feel like my butt is a bit small compared to my mom’s, yet round enough to be considered a booty. I think my booty reflects my age, even though I feel more immature while hoping everyone says, “Say whaaaaaaaat? Nah, giiiirl! You’re like, soooo mature.” So, hey, I’m curious, ya know? I was just laying here and curiosity came upon me and has been nagging me all day. I wonder how old these people are and how much their butts measure. How old are you and do you have a butt, booty, or bomb-biggidy-bum?

Popcorn

"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
RE: What’s your age and butt size

I can take a 2 liter pepsi bottle . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

My wife has a great boopy sort of butt. I have .. well .. nothing.
(November 26, 2017 at 8:20 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: 60

I can take a 2 liter pepsi bottle . . .

I guess the sphincter muscle really loses its tone when one reaches such an advanced age.
41, and what the actual f*** how do you even measure my twisted, gnarled, silly putty mass of a body, of which my butt is a missized part?

I will say I'm 5ft10 and carb-addicted (if that's a thing).
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
It is. Get help!
Butt size is a thang, mmmmmay? Only confident people will post in my thread.

"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Age 34. My butt is spankable, that's all that's important. Right now i'm going to get my butt to sleep, i'm tired.
(November 26, 2017 at 8:30 pm)J a c k Wrote: Butt size is a thang, mmmmmay? Only confident people will post in my thread.

Post me a booty picture in A69 and I'll boost your confidence for you.
When you just read a title that says what's your age and butt size and there's two hidden content boxes without even an ass picture under either of them.  That's disappointment.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tell us your age with a picture Foxaèr 74 9230 May 14, 2018 at 2:53 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  As you age, do you find yourself becoming more or less irritable? Foxaèr 48 8400 May 4, 2018 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 3463 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  What's y'all's boob size... c172 40 4032 November 27, 2017 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What is your weight and waist size? ErGingerbreadMandude 52 7821 November 26, 2017 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  How Do You Percieve Age? Kernel Sohcahtoa 33 4060 April 27, 2017 at 11:42 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  "Teen"age songs brewer 60 5982 July 27, 2016 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  AF Men, This is Your Chance to Tell the Butt Naked Truth Rhondazvous 94 12662 May 26, 2016 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Af women, this is your chance to say the butt naked truth. J a c k 15 2683 May 19, 2016 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Butt Wiping Techniques Catholic_Lady 142 13699 February 8, 2016 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: WinterHold