Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Britain
Dear Britain
Post this sign at your borders in case the WLB tries to visit.

[Image: s-l300.jpg]
RE: Dear Britain
Everyone over here knows the guy is a knobhead. I can't wait for his next fuck up, don't think it'll be a long wait.
Trump's visit to London is now supposedly off = http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/...eresa-may/
Who would have thought just a year ago that the US could have gone so far off the rails as to install a president who could screw up relationship with such a habitual slavish lackey of the US as Britain.

When future generations read about this historic state called the US, the more skeptical of them would say “this can’t be true. It can’t be what really happened. The tale of its fall must be a made up morality story for children”
(December 1, 2017 at 2:30 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: Who would have thought just a year ago that the US could have gone so far off the rails as to install a president who could screw up relationship with such a habitual slavish lackey of the US as Britain.

Yeah that is a silver lining to it all. But I fear that the Westminster politicians will just fawn over the next US president instead. Trump really needs to do some lasting damage to the idea of a special relationship.
(November 30, 2017 at 8:50 pm)Cod Wrote: Everyone over here knows the guy is a knobhead. I can't wait for his next fuck up, don't think it'll be a long wait.

Give it an hour. Just watch his Twitter feed and you'll know.

(December 1, 2017 at 2:30 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: Who would have thought just a year ago that the US could have gone so far off the rails as to install a president who could screw up relationship with such a habitual slavish lackey of the US as Britain.

When future generations read about this historic state called the US, the more skeptical of them would say “this can’t be true. It can’t be what really happened.  The tale of its fall must be a made up morality story for children”

The majority didn't vote him in. Thank the electoral college for this fuck up.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
It took just 38% of voters, if my memory is correct, to have Trump fuck America in the ass.

The Electoral College is gameable. I should’ve suspected that was why Thiel supported Trump. He probably had the data models from Palantir indicating a real chance for Trump in Michigan et al.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more

(December 1, 2017 at 2:21 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: It took just 38% of voters, if my memory is correct, to have Trump fuck America in the ass.

The Electoral College is gameable. I should’ve suspected that was why Thiel supported Trump. He probably had the data models from Palantir indicating a real chance for Trump in Michigan et al.
The whole of american governance is turning into a demonstration of game theory at present.  From the local level up to the national level. I suppose, as was mentioned earlier...the fact that we're going all-in on this can serve as a test case and morality play for those who may otherwise have had the misfortune of being the first to pioneer the model. Murica! Fucking up for the benefit of interested observers since 1776. I'll leave this one with a (paraphrased) favorite quote, -attributed to Churchill:

You can always count on americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 1, 2017 at 2:33 pm)Khemikal Wrote: You can always count on americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

Not even then.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Orange Fuckface-Your Act Is Getting Old Minimalist 0 240 August 31, 2018 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Suppose This Means The WLB Will Declare War on Britain Minimalist 2 469 March 14, 2018 at 3:07 pm
  Dear Britain: Minimalist 9 976 December 26, 2017 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Britain 1 US 0 Minimalist 9 958 August 29, 2017 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Dear Orange Shitball - Forget About Fucking Coal. Minimalist 4 956 June 27, 2017 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Dear Madame Chancellor, Minimalist 1 464 May 28, 2017 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Mrs.B
  Dear Indiana, Fuck You Minimalist 2 840 May 22, 2017 at 8:21 pm
  Dear Republicunt Dickheads, Minimalist 23 2019 June 22, 2016 at 2:03 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Go For It, Britain Minimalist 49 6877 December 12, 2015 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Dear Southerners: Minimalist 20 3229 April 10, 2015 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris