Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm home
I'm home
Just thought I'd let you guys know I'm back home again now.
RE: I'm home
sperm reserves depleted ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Glad you made it back safely. Smile

-Teresa
How’d it go, jamoncito?
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
How was the show?
"Dilly Dilly!"
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I told those idiots to eat the bread crumbs, but nooooooooo.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Best day of my life.

Not for sexual reasons. Just such a fucking fantastic live experience. It's my favorite band ever we're talking about. It's equally the best day of my life along with being in love, sexual experiences with someone I love, etc.

Infinitely better than any meaningless sex any day of the week. No matter how good the sex is.

I'm also rather drunk on vodka on orange now.

ANyway guys, thanks for asking. I love you all. I love my friends. I feel so content and happy now so I feel like I'm NOT going to be an asshole if my life depended on it! Big Grin NOTHING could make me mad right now! Big Grin

hell, nothing could ever get me mildly annoyed right now.

I feel so much love.

By the way, my friends, (I love you all so much) . . . I did NOT get laid. Nor did I need to. But a bunch of the audience was clearly on drugs. The audience was incredibly lovely, friendly and loving and everyone was having a blast. Except one guy who started a fight. You already have the one douche, you know? But I never even knew he started a fight or that he existed until after the concert. Halfway through the concert my brother moved me down the aisle, and I didn't bother asking why, I just moved as I continued to listen and dance. I didn't miss a beat. It wasn't until after the concert that my brother, Owen, told me that there was this one guy who was off his face on at LEAST alcohol, and my brother thinks that from his eyes it was clearly some some of strong drug, but anyway, there's always the wrong douche. Good on my brother for getting us away from the douche without me even knowing he existed until the after the concert. So I just had a blast throughout.

Also someone who was clearly off their tits on some kind of drug, touched me up at one point. They groped my ass and penis. I felt mildly uncomfortable for about half a second until I turned around and saw that it was a highly attractive woman who looked about 19. Suddenly I didn't care LOL.

Unfortunately she stopped touching me after just feeling my butt and penis. LOL.

But I was flaccid so who cares. LOL

Can you tell I'm drunk.

Anyway that happened for like 2 seconds but the reason why I had the best day of my life was the 2 hours of music from my favorite band. Big Grin Great atmosphere and lots of love, apart from the one douche (there's always the one douche) who fortunately I didn't know about until afterwards.

Orbital have been my favorite band since I was 15. I'm 29 now. LOL there's this song called Halcyon that's really peaceful, and, (lots of people had been drinking), my brother said that when eh pushed through the line to avoid the violent guy who was being a douche, one guy was asking him why he was pushing him and started being aggressive too. But then when my favorite song ever came on, that's really peaceful, it's called halcyon, the guy apologized like "I'm sorry about that before mate" lol like the peaceful song had changed his mood so much that he suddenly felt bad for insulting my brother for pushing through.

it's a shame so many people were drunk or on drugs really, because I was clearly not the only one who was effected by the music so amazingly. Overall the vibe of the audience was so positive and looking and hippy like. But you always notice the couple of douches who are causing trouble.

Equally the best day of my life, along with a few days when I was in love which I won't mention Angel And along with the last time I saw Orbital.Although I'd say that this day was slightly better than last time, perhaps, at a stretch just barely better. Because #1 they've recorded a new album since then and #2 the last venue had worse sound quality and the volume wasn't just nice and loud but it was so loud that we were temporarily deaf for a while afterwards. Volume and sound quality was better this time and music was just as good + new material. Orbital are only getting better.

Of course I fully understand and expect taht Orbital is not the type of band for 99% of people. If you don't like repetitive electronic instrumental music without lyrics and with really long songs that is really quirky and weird and doesn't have any sort of gimic or chorus to it, then you won't like Orbital. They're critically aclaimmed and have won more awards than any other fully instrumental electronic band for their live performances, and they've been listed by Q mag as in the top 50 bands to see before you die, etc etc, but most people either haven't heard of them, don't like them, find them too weird or aren't into them. It's a niche thing. For starters some people like their songs to be not super long, have chorus's and not like lyrics. Also people like guitars. So yeah, Orbital are different. Anyways.

Yesterday was the best day of my life, on par with being in love. And you won't piss me off for a while now if your life depended on it. The moment I start getting pissed off at shit or being an asshole again, is the moment the good mood has worn off. And I expect this good mood to last at least a few days. AT LEAST.

I love you guys. Thanks for wishing so well for me despite not being able to remotely relate to the sort of stuff I enjoy <3
Welcome home Hammy,..
I'm happy with you Smile
that you had a super concert 
and you're just being a happy ..man!!
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
That's awesome bro. Glad you enjoyed yourself, and glad you didn't get hurt or in an altercation as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your ideal home office/computer pit. Gawdzilla Sama 4 742 August 25, 2018 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What's yer footcovers at home, cas like? Gawdzilla Sama 28 1237 February 14, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: brewer
  Electrical short somewhere in my mobile home. Brian37 13 1997 January 9, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Mobile home trailers, remodel or replace? Brian37 22 3059 September 9, 2017 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Work From Home Water Cooler Thread Shell B 43 4427 July 24, 2017 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Free to a good home. Expired 12 3353 October 18, 2016 at 5:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'm Home dyresand 24 2826 May 7, 2016 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Home sleep aids? Losty 40 3708 April 20, 2016 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Home Bowl Bob Kelso 6 1329 February 6, 2016 at 10:28 am
Last Post: brewer
  Suspicious activity at California shooter's home not reported due to fear of racism. Catholic_Lady 34 4094 December 6, 2015 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Cato