Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free to a good home.
Free to a good home.
20+ year old Nissan Micra, it will take you anywhere but will not bring you back. Shitty blue colour, no power steering so you need arms like Popeye to do a 3 point turn, non electric windows, unfortunately the drivers side window sometimes falls inside the door. Cassette player, rusty non alloy wheels, windscreen wipers sometimes stop right in your line of vision, strange smell of curry when heater is on, and questionable stains on back seat. Upside.. It has a rear heated widow that keeps your hands warm when you are pushing it.
RE: Free to a good home.
God's nads, man, don't you DARE give that car away! You could easily restore it for just $4000 or so, then have the satisfaction of selling it to an unsuspecting uni student for $300.00.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I bet that rear heated widow could do more than just keep your hands warm. :-)
It's just about the only thing that works properly.
We don't them thair furren monstrosities in our neck of the woods. Drive it inta the eroding part of the canal bank for rip rap, then shoot it.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 15, 2016 at 7:16 am)Little lunch Wrote: I bet that rear heated widow could do more than just keep your hands warm. :-)

I thought that was a joke usually said about Alfa's Big Grin
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(October 15, 2016 at 8:46 am)mh.brewer Wrote: We don't them thair furren monstrosities in our neck of the woods. Drive it inta the eroding part of the canal bank for rip rap, then shoot it.

I can't drive it today, it's decided to have a day off. Suppose I could push it though. Big Grin
(October 15, 2016 at 10:14 am)Expired Wrote:
(October 15, 2016 at 8:46 am)mh.brewer Wrote: We don't them thair furren monstrosities in our neck of the woods. Drive it inta the eroding part of the canal bank for rip rap, then shoot it.

I can't drive it today, it's decided to have a day off. Suppose I could push it though. Big Grin

Just have a friend rear end you into the crick. Might be a fitting end.

To many puns?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Park it on a lot in Fullerton CA, sell it to Tarek and Christina for $375,000.

Come back in 11 weeks and it will be a freaking palace for sale and listed for $624,999.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 15, 2016 at 1:29 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(October 15, 2016 at 10:14 am)Expired Wrote: I can't drive it today, it's decided to have a day off. Suppose I could push it though. Big Grin

Just have a friend rear end you into the crick. Might be a fitting end.

To many puns?

That would be a great idea, if I had any friends. Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your ideal home office/computer pit. Gawdzilla Sama 4 742 August 25, 2018 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What's yer footcovers at home, cas like? Gawdzilla Sama 28 1237 February 14, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: brewer
  Electrical short somewhere in my mobile home. Brian37 13 1998 January 9, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  I'm home Edwardo Piet 9 1752 December 3, 2017 at 7:16 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Dreaming is free,.....and evidence free... Brian37 6 1001 October 2, 2017 at 4:29 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Mobile home trailers, remodel or replace? Brian37 22 3060 September 9, 2017 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Work From Home Water Cooler Thread Shell B 43 4432 July 24, 2017 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  I'm Home dyresand 24 2827 May 7, 2016 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Home sleep aids? Losty 40 3710 April 20, 2016 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Home Bowl Bob Kelso 6 1329 February 6, 2016 at 10:28 am
Last Post: brewer