Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's yer footcovers at home, cas like?
What's yer footcovers at home, cas like?
No poll, too many options when you go into situational permutations. 

Me. Barefoot except when I'm sitting at my desk. I tend to scuff my feet back and forth and pick  up splinters from the wood floor. I have a pair of flipflops under the desk. Automatically slide them off when I get up. I do wear them in the basement when doing laundry, cat food or litter boxes, I did most of my woodworking down there and there be splinters to this date.
RE: What's yer footcovers at home, cas like?
Normally bare feet.

Though when it's really cold I have a pair of ug boots as slippers.
Dying to live, living to die.
Barefoot.  Only barbarians wear shoes indoors.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
barefoot in the house virtually all the time, barefoot right now

might wear socks if it's really cold out and the humidity gets super low and I feel the chill
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I hate shoes.

I drive barefoot in the summer.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Mini trend...
Usually barefoot.
My house is dirty; so I wear socks much of the time.
Barefoot outdoors though.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
Barefoot outdoors quite a bit too. Wouldn't drive anywhere barefoot, but around the yard or driveway, no problem.

With my heel spurs, have been known to walk barefoot in snow on occasion . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Slippers. Feet need to stay cute and soft.

#feetarepeopletoo
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your ideal home office/computer pit. Gawdzilla Sama 4 742 August 25, 2018 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Electrical short somewhere in my mobile home. Brian37 13 1997 January 9, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  I'm home Edwardo Piet 9 1751 December 3, 2017 at 7:16 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Mobile home trailers, remodel or replace? Brian37 22 3059 September 9, 2017 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Work From Home Water Cooler Thread Shell B 43 4425 July 24, 2017 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Free to a good home. Expired 12 3353 October 18, 2016 at 5:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'm Home dyresand 24 2826 May 7, 2016 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Home sleep aids? Losty 40 3688 April 20, 2016 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Home Bowl Bob Kelso 6 1329 February 6, 2016 at 10:28 am
Last Post: brewer
  Suspicious activity at California shooter's home not reported due to fear of racism. Catholic_Lady 34 4094 December 6, 2015 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Cato