Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The country is going down the shitter with Trump in office, but it's okay
The country is going down the shitter with Trump in office, but it's okay
It's okay apparently to these Contards and religious whackjobs because Trump is saying "Merry Christmas" since apparently no other president has said this before. I really do not understand where this concept of a war on Christmas comes from in the first place. I just sure hope it was worth it. 
http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/debunk...6457667627

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: The country is going down the shitter with Trump in office, but it's okay
It came from Bill O'Reilly not liking jews.
(December 3, 2017 at 8:54 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It came from Bill O'Reilly not liking jews.

I just sure hope it was worth it for these bums. Having a white rich man in office while he is screwing over the very people that voted for him. It's okay though since he will say Merry Christmas. That'll show those Libturds!!! LOL

(December 3, 2017 at 8:54 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It came from Bill O'Reilly not liking jews.

Actually, it came from the days of the John Birch society. They first promulgated it in 1959 and they decided the UN was using it to stamp out Christianity (and all other religions) in the hopes of creating a Communistic one-world government. And eventually, they just decided to blame the Jews.

Then, in 1995, Peter Brimelow (founder of VDARE) would revive it as part of Alien Nation, and explained that it was just one example of immigrants fucking with America. And THEN in 2004, Bill O'Reilly brought it to a mainstream audience.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 3, 2017 at 10:30 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:

Actually, it came from the days of the John Birch society. They first promulgated it in 1959 and they decided the UN was using it to stamp out Christianity (and all other religions) in the hopes of creating a Communistic one-world government. And eventually, they just decided to blame the Jews.

Then, in 1995, Peter Brimelow (founder of VDARE) would revive it as part of Alien Nation, and explained that  it was just one example of immigrants fucking with America. And THEN in 2004, Bill O'Reilly brought it to a mainstream audience.

Or do you think one reason could be they are realizing that they are beginning to lose control over society?

(December 3, 2017 at 10:41 pm)It_Was_me Wrote:
(December 3, 2017 at 10:30 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Actually, it came from the days of the John Birch society. They first promulgated it in 1959 and they decided the UN was using it to stamp out Christianity (and all other religions) in the hopes of creating a Communistic one-world government. And eventually, they just decided to blame the Jews.

Then, in 1995, Peter Brimelow (founder of VDARE) would revive it as part of Alien Nation, and explained that  it was just one example of immigrants fucking with America. And THEN in 2004, Bill O'Reilly brought it to a mainstream audience.

Or do you think one reason could be they are realizing that they are beginning to lose control over society?

Certainly a big part of it. They seem obsessed with retaining the hegemony of straight, white, Christian males even if it doesn't make any sense.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
War on Christmas goes back to Plymouth Colony, 1620. The Pilgrims didn't approve of celebrating it and made it illegal to do so. IANMTU

And for our modern era Christian visitors here, I have to point out:

The Puritans are a Christian schism. Maybe they are correct about that?

And how can we tell if they aren't correct about that? Chapter and verse please, and recall, I have a preference for the KJV 1611.

Thank you.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 3, 2017 at 11:40 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: War on Christmas goes back to Plymouth Colony, 1620.  The Pilgrims didn't approve of celebrating it and made it illegal to do so.  IANMTU

And for our modern era Christian visitors here, I have to point out:

The Puritans are a Christian schism.  Maybe they are correct about that?  

And how can we tell if they aren't correct about that?  Chapter and verse please, and recall, I have a preference for the KJV 1611.

Thank you.

Try Colossians 2:16 = https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se...JV;NLT;TLB

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A majority Catholic country did this LinuxGal 4 670 September 7, 2023 at 5:46 am
Last Post: no one
  Are conservatives in this country trying to turn 'Murica into Nazi Germany? Foxaèr 11 1444 May 6, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump is going to be reelected.... Jehanne 250 11459 January 21, 2022 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 5601 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1058 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Ukraine will become a developed country Interaktive 17 808 August 10, 2020 at 5:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump rap: going hard WinterHold 0 353 June 30, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  I am going postal..... Brian37 12 1085 April 30, 2020 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'm Getting Real Down On Elizabeth Warren AFTT47 17 1670 November 3, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4575 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon