Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone!
Hi everyone!
Hmm let's see, few things about me;

I'm a musician. I majored in Composition with piano as my primary instrument. Been called to music since as far back as I can remember. 

I love video games. Now I'm not very good at them, but I love them still! I play mostly single player. Closest to multiplayer I get is forum text based RP, and MUDs. Those can be so much fun!

Huge Star Wars fan! Thursday cannot come fast enough!

I should probably mention that I'm a Christian. Just gonna go ahead and clear that up right now so there's no confusion on that end lol.

Nice to meet y'all!
RE: Hi everyone!
Welcome aboard. I am down with the force but what is this christianinanity of which you speak? J/k, welcome aboard. Is your denomination a significant thing for you and if so is that something you'd like to share? Being a Christian shouldn't count against you here so long as you're not a missionary or apologist. Heck, even if you were, so long as you abide by the rules and don't just preach you're still entitled to your seat at the table. But you might be in for a bumpier ride.

Good luck, and may the force be with you always.
(December 10, 2017 at 3:44 am)JairCrawford Wrote: I'm a musician. I majored in Composition with piano as my primary instrument. Been called to music since as far back as I can remember.

Cool, I love playing piano too. What kind of song is your favorite to play?

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to AF, feel free to sign up to play mafia
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(December 10, 2017 at 4:01 am)Whateverist Wrote: Welcome aboard.  I am down with the force but what is this christianinanity of which you speak?  J/k, welcome aboard.  Is your denomination a significant thing for you and if so is that something you'd like to share?  Being a Christian shouldn't count against you here so long as you're not a missionary or apologist.  Heck, even if you were, so long as you abide by the rules and don't just preach you're still entitled to your seat at the table.  But you might be in for a bumpier ride.

Good luck, and may the force be with you always.

Both churches/church groups I attend are non-denominational. But to best describe my theology, I would say definitely Protestantism over Catholicism, Arminianism over Calvinism, Continuationism over Cessationism.

If you were to put a denomination-like label on me, I'd say a little bit of Baptist, a whole lot of Pentecostal, and a sprinkling of New Apostolic Reformation, which is a revivalist movement.

(December 10, 2017 at 4:07 am)shadow Wrote:
(December 10, 2017 at 3:44 am)JairCrawford Wrote: I'm a musician. I majored in Composition with piano as my primary instrument. Been called to music since as far back as I can remember.

Cool, I love playing piano too. What kind of song is your favorite to play?

Welcome to the site!

Aside from praise and worship, I love the 80s and 90s ballad style, and most art music from the late.  Classical and Romantic eras. Beethoven, Chopin, Liszt, and Rachmaninoff are my favorites but if I'm honest I'm very rusty with my classical playing right now! Lol
Hey welcome to the forum ^_^
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Welcome
Hi, Hello nice to meet... especially  a piano musician!
I love the piano..so l all the more welcome here!! Smile
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
Hello Jair.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Hail and well met.  Coupla questions (nice ones, don't be scared Big Grin ):

1.  Do you have a favourite pianist?

2.  Do you have a favourite Star Wars character?

3.  Anyone who joins AF in December is required to buy me a mad cool Christmas gift - how much are you willing to spend?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson