Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I just realized I'm gay
I think I just realized I'm gay
I have always wondered what my sexual orientation was, and I've had a couple of girls I'd liked, but it never felt the same as my feelings did for guys. Then it just hit me that I'm gay. I'm not ashamed, but I just keep wondering-- what do I do now?
Trudging through endless religion one step at a time.
RE: I think I just realized I'm gay
Whatever you want. Don't let people push you around. Clap And good for you for coming out.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Remember, the ineffable creator of all things made you this way, so tell the christians to go skewer their testicles or ovaries with their crucifixes if they should presume to tell you to be otherwise.
(November 4, 2010 at 3:21 pm)Nitsuj Wrote: I've had a couple of girls I'd liked
Define had.
(November 4, 2010 at 3:21 pm)Nitsuj Wrote: what do I do now?

Tear up some guy's sphincter.
(November 4, 2010 at 4:50 pm)Existentialist Wrote:
Define had.

I suppose it's better he does it than you.
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
My advice? Go to a gay bar.
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
Quote:what do I do now?

Whatever you do, don't go to a priest.
(November 4, 2010 at 4:50 pm)Existentialist Wrote:
Define had.

The same definition as in Lot wanted his daughter had by his gay neighbors. Don't you read your bible? Big Grin

(November 4, 2010 at 3:21 pm)Nitsuj Wrote: I just keep wondering-- what do I do now?

Just keep being yourself.
(November 4, 2010 at 3:21 pm)Nitsuj Wrote: I have always wondered what my sexual orientation was, and I've had a couple of girls I'd liked, but it never felt the same as my feelings did for guys. Then it just hit me that I'm gay. I'm not ashamed, but I just keep wondering-- what do I do now?

Go hang out on a gay strip beach in Brazil, drink cocktails and get off?

On a serious note, tell the people that you feel are important enough in your life to find this information relevant, and prepare to have some mixed reactions. It may take some time for things to settle, and some relationships may not be the same, but you can rest assured that if you need to talk we're all here, and we don't give a shit whether you like peepee or vajayjay.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just read this and tell me what you think. rary 75 9635 June 3, 2015 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: ignoramus