Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking:Saudi Arabia: a second Missile hits the capital
Breaking:Saudi Arabia: a second Missile hits the capital
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/19/world...iyadh.html
Quote:The Saudis are at the forefront of a coalition that has been waging a bombing campaign in Yemen for two and a half years against the rebels, known as the Houthis, that has contributed to a humanitarian crisis that United Nations officials consider among the worst in the world.

Rebels from Yemen fired another Missile at the Saudi capital.
Mentioning that Saudi Arabia have been pulverizing Yemen for 3 years now; and they didn't even succeed to occupy a CM of Yemen. Now; the enemy of the kingdom is firing even Ballistic Missiles at their capital, on royal palaces.

It should be noted; that the Houthies are Shiite. Saudies are Sunnies.

My bet, from my experience, is that Shiites will whip the asses of Saudies.
RE: Breaking:Saudi Arabia: a second Missile hits the capital
So allah sucks at missile defense, huh?
(December 19, 2017 at 10:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote: So allah sucks at missile defense, huh?

I believe Allah will bring the Sauds down in the most humiliating way for the damage they caused to Islam with their Wahhabism. Don't forget that this same kingdom, before a few decades ago (probably in the 70s or 80s ?) demolished the house where Mohammed was born -which was a historical site I so wanted to visit and see-, and turned Mecca into a big shopping mall.
Fuck all versions of Islam! Atlas, please stay safe!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Where are the Patriot missiles that the Saudi's bought?

Do we need to sell them more?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The only news site I see reporting this is Al-Jazeera. Maybe CNN/BBC will catch up by morning!

Missed it! BBC reported it two hours ago.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(December 19, 2017 at 11:22 pm)chimp3 Wrote: The only news site I see reporting this is Al-Jazeera. Maybe CNN/BBC will catch up by morning!

Missed it! BBC reported it two hours ago.

Looks like they waited for the Saudi army's statement about the missile strike:

CNN:
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/19/middle...index.html

BBC:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42412729

The disaster is how it got into the capital in the first place ! the missile just crossed a distance so far inside Saudi main land; I wonder what the result would be if 5 or 6 more were fired at the same time.

(December 19, 2017 at 10:38 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Fuck all versions of Islam! Atlas, please stay safe!

I hope they don't jump into full scale war between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Then bombardment to the kingdom will be severe, and they proved to be complete idiots regarding missile defense. Not that I'm on their side; but if missile started to fall, so many will die.

(December 19, 2017 at 10:43 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Where are the Patriot missiles that the Saudi's bought?

Do we need to sell them more?

Probably they don't know how to activate it probably in the first place.
The distance between the Saudi capital and Yemeni borders is so wide:

[Image: map-of-Saudi%20Arabia-sa.gif]

[Image: ai2html-graphic-desktop.png]
It seems that the Houthi wasted a missile by trying to attack strong point. You never attack a strong point without simultaneously attacking a half dozen weak points. But they did show that they do have the range.
(December 20, 2017 at 2:54 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: It seems that the Houthi wasted a missile by trying to attack  strong point.  You never attack a strong point without simultaneously attacking a half dozen weak points.  But they did show that they do have the range.

It's the message they sent that matters.
The Saudi government spent 3 years advertising for this campaign; making fun of the Houthies for having more primitive weaponry, and almost no capability to hit the kingdom.

Any attack on a major Saudi city -even if small- means that the 3 years of war did nothing to Houthies in terms of fighting capabilities; all the Saudi bombardment is blind. Actually; it made the Houthies even stronger; with real Ballistic Missile capabilities, moreover Iran has an excuse now to be closer than ever to the Arabic mainland. The kingdom lost Billions in the war too. It's hilarious and embarrassing to the Sauds and their shitty kingdom.

The Saudies dug a hole, filled it with shit, and jumped inside it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 588 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2435 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1154 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Protestors Storm Capital onlinebiker 586 27134 February 1, 2021 at 1:22 pm
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 27770 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
  Big Lee Removed from US Capital Brian37 6 806 December 21, 2020 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1257 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2101 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1255 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  BREAKING: Trump suggests US over-reporting COVID deaths WinterHold 23 2021 November 2, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye