Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for free online platform?
Looking for free online platform?
I'm looking for a good and free online platform for building business applications. As a small business owner, I know how important it is to save time and resources, especially when managing data and reporting. I did some research and came across a promising platform  that not only simplifies the creation of business applications, but also offers powerful data management and reporting capabilities. Ideal for teams of any size, this platform is always available. It offers a variety of pre-built templates to get you started quickly, while being able to handle large amounts of data and multiple users at the same time. But I know some of you may have concerns when it comes to using an online platform for business purposes. What about security? What if the platform crashes and we don't have access to our data? And what if there are problems with the cooperation? I understand these concerns and had similar concerns myself when I first discovered the platform. But after extensive research and testing, I'm confident that this platform is not only secure and reliable, but also allows for easy collaboration with other team members. The platform offers comprehensive data security, including SSL encryption and regular backups. It also has 24/7 support that is always available in case of any issues. And when it comes to collaboration, the platform provides an easy way to share and collaborate on documents with other team members. You can easily track changes and versions and don't have to worry about different versions of the same document floating around. I'm very excited about this platform and I think it can be a great solution for many small businesses and teams.
I try and state simple facts in a nice way.

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. 
RE: Looking for free online platform?
What exacly app platform are you talking about?
So in the first sentence you claim to be looking for a good and free online platform for building business applications, but as the text continues you seem to claim that you have found one. So what is going on here?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Well, THAT’S on the thin edge of advertising.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Getting around the 30/30 rule takes finesse, goddamnit. He didn't even cross the "PM for deetz" line!

(May 13, 2023 at 3:28 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Getting around the 30/30 rule takes finesse, goddamnit. He didn't even cross the "PM for deetz" line!

I know, right? Takes all the fun out of it when they think it through.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Wonder if they ever found a good bike helmet.   Panic

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you ever Met-up with an online Buddy? Uberpod 25 1426 December 3, 2022 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: Orbit
  These are not the droids you' re looking for.... onlinebiker 10 554 August 12, 2022 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Road trip playlist - looking for suggestions Jackalope 20 1284 August 11, 2021 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Tunnel Vision, looking for the real life location. Brian37 6 528 June 9, 2021 at 12:40 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  "The Platform" movie (Spoilers) Rhizomorph13 0 346 May 25, 2020 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  These are the 50 best-looking nationalities, according to a new survey WinterHold 20 2097 July 6, 2019 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What's cooking, good-looking? Mr.Obvious 45 2491 April 3, 2019 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Looking into femine hygiene; do you . . . vorlon13 89 14945 October 31, 2018 at 11:38 am
Last Post: SaStrike
  Any photographers in Louisiana looking for work? popeyespappy 0 533 September 21, 2018 at 8:04 am
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Making money online. paulpablo 25 2334 September 10, 2018 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Losty