Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year for everyone!!🎆
Happy New Year for everyone!!🎆
2018 is at the door...
remember
life is short, break the rules,
forgive quickly,
love truly,
laugh uncontrollably,
and
never regret anything that made you smile!!
and don't forget... 
little keys open big locks..
simple words reflect great thoughts...
your smile can cure heart blocks..
So keep on smiling it rocks!!

Let this New Year 2018 be better for all of us!!!

For cat fans:
[Image: 517afc326667add9057a82192461e7d2.jpg]
For Star Wars fans:
[Image: wokgw.jpg]
For Star Trek fans:
[Image: happy-new-year-live-long-and-prosper.jpg]
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
RE: Happy New Year for everyone!!🎆
[Image: new-year-memes.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitQYSZ5G4usU-d8nJQYV...Rt8ffgYF2A]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(December 28, 2017 at 7:26 pm)KittyAnn Wrote: [Image: happy-new-year-live-long-and-prosper.jpg]

Thanks for the New Year wishes, Kitty! I might commandeer this one for my own purposes. Tongue
Still 3 days to go...

Someone is eager for the year to end... Tongue
Thank you KittyAnn, I hope this next year will be the best yet for you.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
For Dr. Who fans:
[Image: latest?cb=20140120150054]
[Image: f3b10b29fbd124a437fc87d2179d6ca7adc8ac44...6e4f16.jpg]
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
(December 28, 2017 at 8:14 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Still 3 days to go...

Someone is eager for the year to end... Tongue

i'm eager for the next year Tongue
besides, I need even more than three days to send to all of you my wishes!
but when I'll remind about all of you, whom i want to wish Happy New Year..this next year may end, so... 
time to start  Tongue
Time for real wishes for the New Year.... Smile
I would like to wish you all and each one individually all the best for this coming New Year!!!
As the New Year approaches, my wish for you is a proactive spirit – a spirit that doesn't wait for the right moment thinking when an opportunity would come and fall on the lap, but goes out to grab an opportunity, or if needed simply make one for yourself, and prove your worth to the world.
So... on this New Year, may you change your direction and not dates, change your commitments and not the Calendar, change your attitude and not the actions, and bring about a change in your faith😉, your force and your focus and not the fruit. May you live up to the promises you have made and may you create for you and your loved ones the most Happy New Year ever!!!
Lot of hugs and kisses for everyone!!! Smile 

[Image: advance-happy-new-year-2018-wallpaper-hd...=750&h=451]
Hoping everyone has a safe and happy holiday. If you're partying, get a designated driver.

May the new year shower blessings on y'all.

Happy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star HAPPY NEW YEAR Nay_Sayer 14 957 January 1, 2024 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Restaurant to eat free for a year Fake Messiah 6 622 January 17, 2023 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Happy New Year!! Jehanne 16 745 January 1, 2022 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2170 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy New Year? zebo-the-fat 28 2020 January 2, 2021 at 4:42 am
Last Post: Apollo
  Which console zo buy a 12-year-old kid? franzis 20 2426 February 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  HAPPY NEW YEAR ! WinterHold 4 627 January 1, 2020 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Happy New Year!! Jehanne 16 1020 January 2, 2019 at 2:35 am
Last Post: Godscreated
Star Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! pocaracas 21 3993 December 26, 2018 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What candy came out the year you were born? Foxaèr 23 1709 October 21, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball