Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow!
Wow!
Wow! Y'all idiots still haven't figured out that I'm a sock of ƵenKlassen yet.

Yeah, the Admins suck here. You have an opinion someone doesn't agree with, you get banned.

Just look at this awesome definition on Urban Dictionary:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=atheistforums

I want my ƵenKlassen account unbanned, since Christards can spew their garbage, so why can't I stand up against
corrupt cops. If y'all don't unban me, then I'll make a video about this website, criticizing the flaws within this website
and warn other people not to come here.
RE: Wow!
We knew dumbass.
(January 2, 2018 at 11:25 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: We knew dumbass.

Awww, you said the "D" word.

Also, LastPoet needs to unban my ƵenKlassen account, since other people have said bad things about cops, so why can't I do it too?
LOL... Dumb c*nt. Nobody cares about you. Nobody's loooking for you. You're playing hide and seek with yourself, dipsh*t.

You'll get banned sooner or later, because you're a piece of sh*t and you can barely pretend to be a human for a few posts.

Bye.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(January 2, 2018 at 11:23 pm)Omnicidal Wrote: Wow! Y'all idiots still haven't figured out that I'm a sock of ƵenKlassen yet.

Yeah, the Admins suck here. You have an opinion someone doesn't agree with, you get banned.

Just look at this awesome definition on Urban Dictionary:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=atheistforums

I want my ƵenKlassen account unbanned, since Christards can spew their garbage, so why can't I stand up against
corrupt cops. If y'all don't unban me, then I'll make a video about this website, criticizing the flaws within this website
and warn other people not to come here.

You’re cute.  *poke*
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Admins are just whiny people who can't take opinions different from their's. I wasn't trolling in that "Cops are wonderful, aren't they?" thread.

LastPoet is full of shit and he knows it.
*yawn*
(January 2, 2018 at 11:54 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: *yawn*

Okay, I made numerous sock accounts just to troll this website, since y'all can't respect my right to speech, then why should I respect this website?
Mate, you still can't keep away! Jesus H Christ!

It must suck to be so desperate to be accepted but can't!

You poor bastard ..I actually feel sorry for you now...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(January 2, 2018 at 11:54 pm)Omnicidal Wrote: Admins are just whiny people who can't take opinions different from their's. I wasn't trolling in that "Cops are wonderful, aren't they?" thread.

LastPoet is full of shit and he knows it.

You want a Happy Meal, or something?  Would that make your butt feel better?  I’ll make sure you get the one with the Hot Wheels car in it.  😏😘
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wow? Endangered species barnesreunion 7 684 July 19, 2019 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Wow , I have finally reached the last semester of my education :) Megabullshit 14 1661 April 15, 2019 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Oh, wow, and no cheating. Foxaèr 52 5975 September 30, 2015 at 5:49 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  400th Post! Wow! Anymouse 6 1339 October 15, 2011 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: Violet