Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow? Endangered species
Wow? Endangered species
Does making it illegal for Don Jr. and such to kill and hunt endangered species start a slippery slope? Should we allow the libtards to take over and do this since if they do then if I get attacked by a bald eagle or maybe a grizzly bear of some type and kill it, then bam! I get arrested for killing a wild animal. I heard some places in India you get arrested for getting out of your car in the wild and then you get blamed for putting yourself in that situation, will this issue alone make you vote Trump?

Thank you and cheers!
RE: Wow? Endangered species
*sigh*
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Sorry Lady whatever your name is, I am just trying to understand the laws and such. You do look like a pretty lady though, I'm not hitting on your or anything. What's your fav philospher? Mine is Socrates, he said to question everything so why not heh?
(July 19, 2019 at 5:35 pm)barnesreunion Wrote: Sorry Lady whatever your name is, I am just trying to understand the laws and such. You do look like a pretty lady though, I'm not hitting on your or anything. What's your fav philospher? Mine is Socrates, he said to question everything so why not heh?

You’re a sad cunt of a person, you know that?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(July 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm)barnesreunion Wrote: Does making it illegal for Don Jr. and such to kill and hunt endangered species start a slippery slope?

Yes and no.

Quote: Should we allow the libtards to take over and do this since if they do then if I get attacked by a bald eagle or maybe a grizzly bear of some type and kill it, then bam!

Maybe.

Quote:I get arrested for killing a wild animal. I heard some places in India you get arrested for getting out of your car in the wild and then you get blamed for putting yourself in that situation, will this issue alone make you vote Trump?

No. I'm in rural England.
“Donald Trump is a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot.”
Sen. Lindsey Graham
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
The OP probably should be informed that AF vs Creepers with respect to law enforcement is tilted heavily in favor of AF.

Considering we know who the OP is, they might want to reconsider their current action.

Oh, oops, did I say that in open forum? My bad.
I just wanted to be here to see barnes get banned. Protip; Get air every so often, sucking your own farts is unhealthy
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your favorite species. Brian37 43 1989 August 11, 2021 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Brian37
  A new species of Nado has attacked! <<<clickbait!!!>>> ignoramus 1 324 August 1, 2019 at 9:27 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Wow , I have finally reached the last semester of my education :) Megabullshit 14 1666 April 15, 2019 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Megabullshit
  I don't hate everything my species does. Brian37 17 2646 March 20, 2019 at 5:05 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Wow! Omnicidal 29 3305 January 5, 2018 at 12:46 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Where we are headed as a species dyresand 27 2775 December 11, 2015 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Oh, wow, and no cheating. Foxaèr 52 5977 September 30, 2015 at 5:49 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  400th Post! Wow! Anymouse 6 1340 October 15, 2011 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: Violet