Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tourette's
Tourette's
For by *shit* *fuck* *fuck* grace *piss* *piss* *shit* you *fuck* *piss* have been saved *shit* *piss* *piss* through faith *shit* *fuck* *piss* *piss* *pisssss* Eph 2:8a NASB
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
RE: Turrets
Uh...
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(January 2, 2018 at 11:36 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Uh...

Great! Another HER-SHE chocolate girl! With her "chocolate Jesus". I excuse you for being blond! It's not your fault! Just like Tourette Syndrome!

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
Oh, I get it. It’s just...not funny.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(January 2, 2018 at 11:44 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Oh, I get it.  It’s just...not funny.
Not funny? *shit* *fuck* *piss* Well if I had spelt Tourette's properly, it may have been funnier. I'm blond too.

(January 2, 2018 at 11:44 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Oh, I get it.  It’s just...not funny.
As a joke, I think it's an hilarious situation of a pastor of a church with Tourette syndrome in this day of diversity. However, this joke has completely bombed every time it's been tried. Yet, I can't stop laughing! Maybe there is just something wrong with us who try it!

RE: Tourette's
I have Tourette's.

I also think you should get some new material. Tourette's based swearing joke? How original...
My youngest son has Tourette's. Not funny at all, considering he doesn't even do this. But he's on medication to control his ticks.

Which group are you going to make fun of next?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(January 3, 2018 at 12:20 am)Tiberius Wrote: I have Tourette's.

I also think you should get some new material. Tourette's based swearing joke? How original...

The best Tourette's joke I've ever seen..... you made yourself Big Grin

Or did Vorlon?

I don't remember exactly but even if it were Vorlie I remember your response was funny too.
(January 3, 2018 at 12:20 am)Tiberius Wrote: I have Tourette's.

I meant no offence. Actually, it's just situational comedy AS A POTENTIAL! A person with Tourette's should be allowed to teach God's Word as any other person! If that strikes anyone as funny, then it is funny. If not, then it is not funny. If your "offended", you'll get over it. It is a neurological disorder that now can be treated effectively.

Yet, Tourette's is not just about swearing, seemingly, inappropriately. I have met people, whom were homeless when I was homeless, whom were full swearing tic-ed out Tourette's with out meds. They are no different really if you can ignore the tics whether verbal or non verbal and some crazy stories.

Yet, my own homelessness made sense to me but, they were homeless because WHAT? WHY? These people where tossed out. They where tossed out because they just seemed to gave up and just say, "it's better this way". Or, they got sick of the meds. Yet they were tossed out into the streets because someone could find no way to love them in spite of them?

Back then, who's going to hire them and give them a job? I had no problem loving them although, somehow, they, at first, found no reason for reciprocation! They seemed to say, "don't love me, I'm not lovable and unloving" which is a crock! I just loved them in spite of their bad anti-social self-invention as unloving selfishness which is their broken record. Remember, I'm talking about homeless street urchins.

What I said also goes for non-neurological disorders such as obsessive compulsive, bipolar, schizophrenia and Asperger. The people you meet on the street!

If you hold them in your arms, they feel just as good as anyone.

People with Tourette’s just go around swearing all the time. Hardy har har 🙄
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well