Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky and Medicaid
Kentucky and Medicaid
I didn't think I'd be the first to post something on this (maybe I'm not). Anyway, if considered able bodied and on Medicaid in KY, there will now be work requirements ("employment activities") to continue coverage. There is also a premium imposed based on income.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-h...SKBN1F128R
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Kentucky and Medicaid
Might as well construct as many barriers as possible to prevent the impoverished from getting medical care. Then there will be fewer poors around to reach for the pitchforks and torches.

-Teresa
I have to say that I have no sympathy for these Kentucky asswipes at all.  They had a governor who was progressive by southern standards and who did a great job getting healthcare into that "shithole" state.  

Instead, they elected this criminal republicunt fuck, Bevin.  They deserve to have their assholes stretched.  And I'm willing to bet  they still won't learn.
(January 12, 2018 at 10:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I have to say that I have no sympathy for these Kentucky asswipes at all.  They had a governor who was progressive by southern standards and who did a great job getting healthcare into that "shithole" state.  

Instead, they elected this criminal republicunt fuck, Bevin.  They deserve to have their assholes stretched.  And I'm willing to bet  they still won't learn.

How many children voted for Bevin?
Republicunts don't care about children after they leave the womb.

Up till then, they are the perfect theatrical props for those phony bastards.
(January 12, 2018 at 10:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Republicunts don't care about children after they leave the womb.

Up till then, they are the perfect theatrical props for those phony bastards.

You don't sound any more caring than they are.
But I'm angry about it.

Where, pray tell, is the money for the CHIPS program?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/12.../23316702/

Quote:“We’re going to do CHIP. There’s no question about it in my mind,” Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah), who initially helped create the program, said on the Senate floor in December. “It’s got to be done the right way. But the reason CHIP’s having trouble is because we don’t have money anymore.”

And why don't we have "money" anymore?  Because motherfuckers like Orrin Hatch couldn't wait to give his rich cronies a big fucking tax break.  Spare me your alligator tears, G/S.  I'm not buying your act.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kentucky Fried Potus Brian37 2 401 November 6, 2019 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Brian37
  But 'murrican kids on Medicaid Can Go Fucking Die..... Minimalist 7 1121 July 11, 2017 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Glad to See Kentucky Has No Other Problems Minimalist 3 999 June 29, 2017 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Another Kentucky Public Official Who Doesn't Know the Law Crossless2.0 11 2324 July 15, 2016 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  WATCH: Gay Kentucky couple insulted and abused by county workers when they ask for a rado84 7 2512 July 8, 2015 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  I'm guessing Kentucky had the good sense to be embarrassed about that ark. Ryantology 19 3717 December 27, 2014 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Kentucky Fire Chief: "We ain't taking no niggers here" Ryantology 35 6391 November 29, 2014 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: strawdawg