Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Fire Chief: "We ain't taking no niggers here"
Kentucky Fire Chief: "We ain't taking no niggers here"
For the sake of context, this in reference to a black family involved in a car accident in Bullitt County, here in my state.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/27419237/newly...-of-racism

He later goes on to throw a racial slur at the reporter, who had an Asian-sounding last name.

What should be surprising to nobody is that this racist piece of shit is also a hardcore Christian and dedicated Tea Partier, because what else would such a racist piece of shit be in America?

How long before A Theist comes in, crying about race cards, I wonder.
RE: Kentucky Fire Chief: "We ain't taking no niggers here"

Actually, even though they all secretly approve of this guy they will give this a great big leaving alone.
What a racist dickhead
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
A Tea Party hero.
This is just one of the reasons the human race cannot have nice things...
"If you wish to bake an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe" -Carl Sagan
(November 20, 2014 at 7:50 pm)Ryantology (╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬ Wrote: For the sake of context, this in reference to a black family involved in a car accident in Bullitt County, here in my state.

He later goes on to throw a racial slur at the reporter, who had an Asian-sounding last name.

What should be surprising to nobody is that this racist piece of shit is also a hardcore Christian and dedicated Tea Partier, because what else would such a racist piece of shit be in America?

Intollerant of the intollerant... What makes you better?

Clearly intolerance and bigotry is not the issue as you have shown both these attributes in your op in spades (pun intended.)

The issue simply seems to be one of who soceity deems a fair target for hate and rage.. Which again beggs the question, what makes you think your any better for being intollerant of the intollerant?
Yes, miserable racist motherfuckers should not be tolerated.
(November 21, 2014 at 1:37 am)Drich Wrote:
(November 20, 2014 at 7:50 pm)Ryantology (╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬ Wrote: For the sake of context, this in reference to a black family involved in a car accident in Bullitt County, here in my state.

Intollerant of the intollerant... What makes you better?

Clearly intolerance and bigotry is not the issue as you have shown both these attributes in your op in spades (pun intended.)

The issue simply seems to be one of who soceity deems a fair target for hate and rage.. Which again beggs the question, what makes you think your any better for being intollerant of the intollerant?

(bold mine)

That's disgusting, even for you, Drich. The whole thing, not just the racial slur. You have got to be kidding me.
No, he's serious. His god told him to be a dick.
(November 21, 2014 at 1:37 am)Drich Wrote: Intollerant of the intollerant... What makes you better?

What's this? A Christian defending racism, using slurs?

Why am I not surprised?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fire in Brijest - a predictable result of recycling stupidity? FlatAssembler 66 4100 October 28, 2023 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Flint Pastor Calls for Cease Fire onlinebiker 1 266 August 13, 2021 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Seattle Chief of Police resigns Due Budget Cuts onlinebiker 68 3331 August 13, 2020 at 6:44 pm
  I ain't wearing no mask.... onlinebiker 31 1240 July 15, 2020 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fire at Pier 45 in San Francisco onlinebiker 10 1033 May 24, 2020 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  America’s Chief Export BrianSoddingBoru4 107 5172 April 21, 2020 at 2:12 pm
  Australia on fire Fake Messiah 21 2193 January 12, 2020 at 8:01 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Kentucky Fried Potus Brian37 2 402 November 6, 2019 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Jump in the fire...... Brian37 19 927 September 19, 2019 at 5:09 pm
  Taking your toddler bungee jumping onlinebiker 9 900 August 18, 2019 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Little lunch