Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Jackson's Newest Project...
Peter Jackson's Newest Project...
...is to be a documentary on WWI.  If his past efforts are any indication, this film should last about three times as long as the actual war.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Peter Jackson's Newest Project...
I read that as Percy Jackson's Newest Project and almost had a heart attack.
The word bed actually looks like a bed. 
lol what happened with "Mortal Engines"? Oh so he's just the producer...

So it's WW2, oh well he's an older man now so he's obsessed with war. Talking about WW docs I remember watching beginning of really long ww1 documentary in which they read the letters of some of the first soldiers that died. In one letter guy was noting how this other guy had some problems at home, because he wanted to marry woman that was older then him and now since he's dead he at least solved that problem. That was so bizarre that I sometimes think about it. I mean old times and it's stupid taboos.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(January 24, 2018 at 3:36 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ...is to be a documentary on WWI.  If his past efforts are any indication, this film should last about three times as long as the actual war.

Boru

I thought "Dune" went on 50 hours more than it should have. Not a documentary, just saying.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project? Collaborative Fiction, based on a true story kinda Nanny 2 195 February 2, 2024 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Looking for country music singers similar to Alan Jackson rado84 5 593 July 31, 2023 at 10:27 am
Last Post: rado84
  Michael Jackson - can you listen without feeling a bit "noncey"? Duty 7 400 December 14, 2020 at 9:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  My Little Project Foxaèr 12 712 December 4, 2020 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  I have a project for you. Brian37 34 1477 August 8, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  'demonic' art project at school Fake Messiah 1 493 October 23, 2019 at 12:16 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Michael Jackson Anon2381 38 9228 June 25, 2017 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: the desert
  Mathematical Art Project: Tom Hull's Five Intersecting Tetrahedra Kernel Sohcahtoa 3 1422 September 15, 2016 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  My newest filmography crush Foxaèr 2 504 June 17, 2016 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Darwin Song Project mralstoner 0 908 December 28, 2014 at 5:20 am
Last Post: mralstoner