Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oldest Human Remains Found Outside of Africa
Oldest Human Remains Found Outside of Africa
Considerably older than 6,000 years ago, too.  Bad news for the creatards.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/oldest-...aeli-cave/

Quote:A partial jawbone bearing seven teeth unearthed in a cave in Israel represents what scientists are calling the oldest-known Homo sapiens remains outside Africa, showing that our species trekked out of that continent far earlier than previously known.

Researchers on Thursday announced the discovery of the fossil estimated as 177,000 to 194,000 years old, and said the teeth bore telltale traits of Homo sapiens not present in close human relatives alive at the time including Neanderthals.

Well, they are too busy right now explaining how jesus approves of the WLB's consorting with hookers to worry about their silly fables.
RE: Oldest Human Remains Found Outside of Africa
(January 25, 2018 at 4:05 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Considerably older than 6,000 years ago, too.  Bad news for the creatards.

Quote:A partial jawbone bearing seven teeth unearthed in a cave in Israel represents what scientists are calling the oldest-known Homo sapiens remains outside Africa, showing that our species trekked out of that continent far earlier than previously known.

Researchers on Thursday announced the discovery of the fossil estimated as 177,000 to 194,000 years old, and said the teeth bore telltale traits of Homo sapiens not present in close human relatives alive at the time including Neanderthals.

Well, they are too busy right now explaining how jesus approves of the WLB's consorting with hookers to worry about their silly fables.

It's one of the Canaanites who died during the "Great Flood" and the bones aged considerably because of God's magic.
Dying to live, living to die.
I'm sure they'll get around to that after they finish forgiving the WLB for being a scumbag.
(January 25, 2018 at 4:05 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Considerably older than 6,000 years ago, too.  Bad news for the creatards.

LIAR!

The oldest fossil is shitting all over the White House as I type this..
I love stories like this! So cool.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
I wonder if the jawbone would be considered proto-Jewish or proto-Muslim and if anyone in the Mideast considers it worth dying (killing actually) over at this point ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(January 26, 2018 at 4:31 am)vorlon13 Wrote: I wonder if the jawbone would be considered proto-Jewish or proto-Muslim and if anyone in the Mideast considers it worth dying (killing actually) over at this point ??

You never know. This could be the guy who invented organized warfare in that area.
Would that jaw be old enough ?

I'm thinking roots of Mideast congenital violence goes back all the way . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(January 26, 2018 at 9:42 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Would that jaw be old enough ?

I'm thinking roots of Mideast congenital violence goes back all the way . . .

There's a fighting chance ....

Tongue
(January 25, 2018 at 4:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I'm sure they'll get around to that after they finish forgiving the WLB for being a scumbag.

I wonder what they'll do if it's found he's currently cheating on his wife (I'm sure he is.) Will they have to suck it up and admit that adultery isn't ok?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Bilble the oldest living form of written history we have jasonelijah 37 4091 April 22, 2021 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Battle between Richard the Lionheart and Saladin found Deesse23 8 930 August 4, 2020 at 5:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Lady Lex Found on the Bottom of The Coral Sea Minimalist 8 982 March 6, 2018 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  They Found a Holy Shitter in Israel? Minimalist 18 2247 November 14, 2017 at 5:43 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Wreck of the Indianapolis Found Minimalist 2 725 August 20, 2017 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Look what I found abaris 1 709 December 15, 2016 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Early Christianity in Asia and Africa Minimalist 26 3855 May 15, 2016 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Shitload of Roman Coins Found in Spain Minimalist 0 685 April 29, 2016 at 9:00 pm
  Thutmose III Seal Found In Galilee Minimalist 6 1309 February 3, 2016 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Roman Camp Found Near the Elbe Minimalist 14 3940 May 20, 2014 at 9:32 pm