Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you rather die of thirst or hunger?
Would you rather die of thirst or hunger?
If you would rather die of thirst you will get food but absolutely no water and if you would rather die of hunger you'll get water but absolutely no food.

I mean, if you choose dying of thirst the food you eat will probably get stuck and you won't be able to poop, the poop will probably built up until it fills your whole body and you'll either vomit poop or it'll come out your nose when you breathe, OR if you choose dying of hunger you'll get loads of water, so you'll survive long enough until you die off malnutrition. All things considered dying of hunger seems like the best case scenario. Thoughts?
RE: Would you rather die of thirst or hunger?
If you choose to die of thirst you'll die much quicker so, the suffering would not be as long.
Thirst, duh 😛
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Quote:the poop will probably built up until it fills your whole body and you'll either vomit poop or it'll come out your nose when you breathe

It is my fondest wish, pool, that if you have to make this choice, you will choose the option that allows you to live long enough to read a text on basic human anatomy.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Lol yeah... If you go without water you will die long before poop does that to you.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
[Image: 9954d8561bee1633b4f20ce02c0c493745f6967c...37a9a6.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I mean, fecal vomiting is actually a thing. But it doesn't happen from not drinking water for 3 days lol.

-walsh
rectal nutrition is a thing too . . . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutrient_enema
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Definitely hunger.

Because I get anything drinkable so I'll just live off milk.

#jackingthesystem
I choose food.

I can survive on ramen Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2173 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  ‘Would You Rather’ Scenarios BrianSoddingBoru4 25 1384 June 26, 2022 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2028 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  How WON’T You Die? BrianSoddingBoru4 63 4202 June 17, 2020 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1329 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 1896 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Happy Birthday Die Atheistin brewer 6 637 June 18, 2018 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Would you rather? Mr.Obvious 30 2808 February 22, 2018 at 11:18 am
Last Post: emjay
  Which one would you rather be: Deaf or Blind? Omnicidal 41 5058 January 3, 2018 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  What would you do if you woke up one day to find you were the last person alive? Edwardo Piet 64 16349 October 16, 2017 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: c172